After playing on my first guitar, a Squire Bullet that I ordered off of SamAsh nearly 5 years ago for $100, I finally got my dream guitar (as close as I can get to it anyway).
I figured if I was going to get a new guitar I might as well just wait till I can afford what I really wanted instead of getting a mid ranged guitar. The wait was totally worth it.

Used white JS1000 made in 2000, nearly perfect condition, perfectly set-up with the upgraded Mo-Joe pick-up he currently uses in the bridge.
It plays and sounds better than I could have imagined.

Sweet dude, seriously nice guitar. How much was it, if you'd care to share?

EDIT: Also, what trem does the 1000 come with now?
that looks like an old egde or low pro. Very nice! Very pretty too.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
It's still an Edge Pro.

HNGD man! I used to GAS for the black one To this day it's the only Ibanez solid-body I've been able to play without instantaneously contracting carpal tunnel.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
That's the sexiest white I've ever seen. And on a guitar like that it just induces multiple orgasms.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
HNGD man, which pickup does it has in the neck?
My gear:
-LTD EC401VF DMZ LD
-Ormsby Run 3 Hype GTR
-Yamaha C40M
Quote by Shinozoku
It's still an Edge Pro.

HNGD man! I used to GAS for the black one To this day it's the only Ibanez solid-body I've been able to play without instantaneously contracting carpal tunnel.

you sure? The saddles dont look at all like an edge pro, and look more egde/lo pro to me
she's a beauty.
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.
Thanks so much guys.
From 1992 - 02 the bridge was a Lo-Pro Edge
From 03 - 09 its an Edge Pro
The Neck Pick-up is a Dimarzio PAF-Pro

Sorry forgot to mention, I found it on eBay for $900.
The black sparkle JS1000 was just to common, I wanted something different, but I do love the red 1200.
I will own a Chromeboy one day...
Last edited by th1rt3en37 at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by th1rt3en37
Thanks so much guys.
From 1992 - 02 the bridge was a Lo-Pro Edge
From 03 - 09 its an Edge Pro
The Neck Pick-up is a Dimarzio PAF-Pro

How do you like the paf pro , mo joe combo?
Quote by mexican_shred
How do you like the paf pro , mo joe combo?

They're amazing, some of the best pick-ups Ive ever heard. The Mo-Joe is almost exactly like the FRED except is has a more full low end and the output is just a tad bit higher. And both cleans up very well when the volume is lowered.
Quote by th1rt3en37
They're amazing, some of the best pick-ups Ive ever heard. The Mo-Joe is almost exactly like the FRED except is has a more full low end and the output is just a tad bit higher. And both cleans up very well when the volume is lowered.

Thats great to know. I was thinking of taking out the JB in my 570 to put in a mo joe or fred.

If you ever think about a neck pup change try looking at the paf joe. It maybe lowerout put but its smoother and cleaner. Does great with leads
Quote by mexican_shred
Thats great to know. I was thinking of taking out the JB in my 570 to put in a mo joe or fred.

If you ever think about a neck pup change try looking at the paf joe. It maybe lowerout put but its smoother and cleaner. Does great with leads

I would definitely do it, im sure you'll notice quite a difference.
I do want to eventually change the neck pup to the PAF-Joe, but that wouldn't be for a while, im perfectly happy with it now.
Next is a new amp, all I need now is $2000
What are you aiming for amp wise?

And im sure i will. JB + basswood body= bright mofo. I need a bit more bass, but didnt want to take the old tone zone route.
JB + maple body is bright like they used on the old Kramer Baretta's back in the 80's

Awesome guitar man, thats about as close as you can get to one of these nowadays, the neck shape on them is apparently almost identical thats how Joe wanted it. Great find!

2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Last edited by DSOTM80 at Jul 9, 2009,
Mesa Boogie Mark V Half Stack.
Who knows how long that would take though.
I may just decide to find a used Mark IV.
Quote by th1rt3en37
Mesa Boogie Mark V Half Stack.
Who knows how long that would take though.
I may just decide to find a used Mark IV.

Oh nice choice then. Ive got both, and the price justifies the V compared to the IV imo. The Mark IV still is no push over though. It can keep up with the V like 85% of the time. its just the V fixed alot of the personal pet peeves i had with the IV.
Quote by DSOTM80
JB + maple body is bright like they used on the old Kramer Baretta's back in the 80's

Awesome guitar man, thats about as close as you can get to one of these nowadays, the neck shape on them is apparently almost identical thats how Joe wanted it. Great find!

Lol! Im surprised they used Satch's name to promote that, I think he said the only reason he used it on Surfing with the Alien was because it was the only guitar he had with a floating trem at the time. I didnt know that was the guitar he modeled the neck after, It is an amazing neck.

Quote by mexican_shred
Oh nice choice then. Ive got both, and the price justifies the V compared to the IV imo. The Mark IV still is no push over though. It can keep up with the V like 85% of the time. its just the V fixed alot of the personal pet peeves i had with the IV.

You own BOTH? I hate/envy you now.
Quote by th1rt3en37
Lol! Im surprised they used Satch's name to promote that, I think he said the only reason he used it on Surfing with the Alien was because it was the only guitar he had with a floating trem at the time. I didnt know that was the guitar he modeled the neck after, It is an amazing neck.

If you look at the shape of the JS and the shape of an 80's Kramer Pacer you can tell where the JS originated from. Of course he's got the guitar he wants now but thats where it began. I've heard from a few people that the neck on the JS is almost the same as the sought after '83 Kramer Pacer beak necks. I have that neck and its....orgasmic my 5150 is very similar to it also but yea the JS necks are amazing, nothing like the Ibanez super thin Wizard necks.
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Nice! never seen one in white, other than his Chickenfoot one that is. I like it, HNGD!
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Very nice, HNGD!
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
that guitar actually has a black paint job. it just looks white cause everyone keeps jizzing on it.
Awesome guitar you got yourself there

HNGD!!
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special 2
Esp-Ltd Kh-202
Custom '86 Fender Stratocaster
Ibanez JS-100
Peavy Bandit 65
Line 6 Spider iii 30
Zoom G2