that was some spot on playing, bro! great job! Videos always seem to come out a bit muddy, i've never had much luck getting them to sound the way i want ...
I don't have a video, but would you mind checkin' out my cover of Iron Maidens "Where Eagles Dare" on my profile?
very clean playing haha. i love mastodon and you did that pretty spot on. you should try for some harder songs tho. im sure you can and itll really impress :P
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by scottymoe
that was some spot on playing, bro! great job! Videos always seem to come out a bit muddy, i've never had much luck getting them to sound the way i want ...
I don't have a video, but would you mind checkin' out my cover of Iron Maidens "Where Eagles Dare" on my profile?

Your cover was great! I don't even have any suggestions for improvement, seemed to be just spot on.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Quote by slayer_zero
very clean playing haha. i love mastodon and you did that pretty spot on. you should try for some harder songs tho. im sure you can and itll really impress :P

Thanks, I actually have some harder songs on my account on youtube if you're interested in checking them out.
Hey man, you posted on my MOP cover ages ago and I didn't have time to return the favour before now.
This sounds really good. Very tight playing all around and spot on with the timing.
The sound is a bit muddy, but sounds maybe like a youtube problem?
Great stuff though, keep it up!
Timing was a bit off at times, and the descending riff wasn't always perfect. Solo was great! Your right arm is quite tense though, work on improving your tremolo picking with your wrist only.

It was a pleasure listening too, great playing! Camera and sound sucks, but it doesn't matter that much.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182882
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Good stuff, very few mistakes and nice job on the solo, the only thing I can really complain about is that the audio sounds a bit muddy next time you make a video, try listening to the song on headphones then adding the audio of the track over on a video editing program, it'll make it easier to make out what you're playing and will sound cleaner, rather then it being mixed in with the track.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182944
Thanks for the critiques guys, I appreciate it.

Quote by Captianzues
Good stuff, very few mistakes and nice job on the solo, the only thing I can really complain about is that the audio sounds a bit muddy next time you make a video, try listening to the song on headphones then adding the audio of the track over on a video editing program, it'll make it easier to make out what you're playing and will sound cleaner, rather then it being mixed in with the track.

This was my first time recording in this way, but what I did was play the track off of Rock Band 2, with guitar excluded (via turning on no fail mode with only guitar being played off of Rock Band), so the backing track had absolutely no other guitar in it. The sound was pretty muddy though, I should have probably just turned everything down, but where's the fun in that?