I have a guitar that I haven't been using for about 3 months. But before that I spent quite a lot of time cleaning it because the fretboard was pretty dry and dirty. (I used Gerlitz Guitar Honey and steel wool to clean it).

I just barely got it out today after 3 months and the fretboard looks worse than it was BEFORE I cleaned it. The fret board looks dry again and now the frets are turning blue and orangish in some places.

Could this have happened because I haven't used it in a while?

Is there anyway to get the white stuff out from the crevices in the wood?

My fretboard is a dark wood. Not sure if it's rosewood or ebony
I've always just taken an old tooth brush to my frets, both along the grain and against it to clean all that nasty stuff. And the problem with your fretboard might've had something to do with where you had your guitar stored.
What kind of guitar is it, and the model? should look up the woods
what are the conditions in the location it be stored?
whack one out on the neck, bro.

(but seriously, you get some sweet lubrication from this ****.)
Quote by Brave Moonlight
What kind of guitar is it, and the model? should look up the woods
what are the conditions in the location it be stored?

It's an Ibanez rgr320ex. I just looked it up, it's rosewood.
And it was stored in a nice gig bag in my room with the rest of my guitars.
The strange thing is it looks just as bad as my cheap Squier strat (my first guitar), which isn't in a gig bag btw.
got any pictures? the frets are like that because you ran over them with steel wool and i don't know how to get rid of it unfortunately and with a lot of elbow grease you might be able to get the white stuff out.
Dang man you got some serious Fretty issues i would watch what i put on there but for color just use some steel wool to take the color and use some Armor All spray on the board to bring some shine to it thats all i know to do
If the frets are going orange in places that sounds like rust to me. Possibly off the strings if its just been in your room. Lemon oil the fretboard, clean the frets with a bit of wire wool and put a new set of strings on and it should look pretty much back to normal.
If you live in the states look up Cabinet Magic. Being a custom cabinet maker for 20 years I swear by this stuff for cleaning wood it also helps restore the finish. It can be found at Lowes, Use mothers metal polish for the metal hardware.