I am looking at buying a new acoustic guitar but I'm torn between the Epiphone Dove and the Epiphone Hummingbird. If anyone has any suggestions, comments, recommendations, or you just wanna throw in your two cents about it go ahead. HELP ME!!
All in all is all we are
Get a blueridge, they are amazing quality guitars for their price, epiphones just cant quite compare.
that and what other acoustics have you tried? There are many not so popular brands out there that give amazing quality and sound for a better price.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Echoplex
None of the above. Get an Alvarez or other acoustic that isn't well known for costing more than its worth.

This^ Alvarez makes some very nice acoustics.
I really only have the money for a guitar in the 300-400 dollar range...I don't know if Alvarez makes one in that range...
All in all is all we are
Quote by Echoplex
None of the above. Get an Alvarez or other acoustic that isn't well known for costing more than its worth.

Have you researched or even played a blue ridge?
if so then you would know a 700-800 dollar blueridge can be comparable to a 2000 dollar martin or other highly sought after brands easily.

Try a Br-40. I'm sure it wont disappoint you.
http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/BR40.htm
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Last edited by LaGrange at Jul 9, 2009,
Yeah they do.

Have you gone and tried stuff out or are you just going off of looks and specs from sites? You NEED to go to a shop and try EVERYTHING YOU CAN!

That being said, Epiphone makes some quality acoustics. The suggestions given already are good as well. Blueridge, Alvarez, Takamine, and Seagull are a few other brands to look at.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
I haven't tried out any yet, but I'm going to guitarcenter next week and I want to have an idea on what guitars to look out for.
All in all is all we are
That's a good idea.

Oh, for an idea of what you don't want to look at, avoid Taylor, Martin, Fender, and Ibanez in this price range.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray