Sorry, no pics...I know a cardinal sin. Anyways, been scouring ebay and craigslist for awhile for a Marshall JCM 2000 tsl 100. I like the tone from both the DSL and TSL but the TSL gets the nod from me. Its a 2001 serial number, bought in 2002. Pretty much mint condition, there isnt a scuff or mark on the amp, and the owner had obviously taken care of it. Craigslist score, I paid $700 cash for it which is definitely fair (I'm sure I could have probably eeked it for a bit cheaper but this is roughly what they have been going for on Ebay). Right now it is in a storage unit where I can crank it any time I want, but I'm also going to get an attenuator so I can play at home when I feel like it.

I have an Avatar 2x12 with Celestion Vintage 30's on order as well.

; )

Last edited by GuitarDTO at Jul 9, 2009,
Very nice! HNAD!

thats quite a nice deal
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
without pics, we're all gonna assume its a Marshall MG...
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
HNAD
...but we need pics.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
lol, I promise its not a marshall MG, but alas I will try to get some pics up tomorrow! Whats killing me is I actually don't own a cabinet yet. Im building this on the fly and couldnt pass the deal up. The seller brought his 4x12 so I could test it out. So here I have this amp that I got teased with for 30 minutes and now I have to wait for a d@mn cabinet!
Quote by GuitarDTO
lol, I promise its not a marshall MG, but alas I will try to get some pics up tomorrow! Whats killing me is I actually don't own a cabinet yet. Im building this on the fly and couldnt pass the deal up. The seller brought his 4x12 so I could test it out. So here I have this amp that I got teased with for 30 minutes and now I have to wait for a d@mn cabinet!

Completely understand your situation....
we all know what a ****ing marshall looks like. lets just trust each other for a second and say congratulations.

HNAD!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
ok ok ok ok for the love of christ, pics in the original post now!! LOL. Including one of my storage unit/jam room. Good lord though would someone teleport me a friggin cabinet! This is like chinese water torture having this amp pr0n to stare at but unable to play!
Ha, that's a cool practice place.

HNAD! Everyone has seen a Marshall before, but every Marshall is a beut.
Weekend Warrior
I was the same way, I went without a cab for my DSL for 2 months.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Awesome amp, hope you get a cab soon, but I'm kinda concerned have you bought up so much gear you are living in a storage unit?
haha, no I am not living in a storage unit. My wife and I own a townhouse. We have neighbors though, and even though it is an end unit and has block walls on both stories, I wanted a place where I could cut loose. Hence the jam room. I also plan to start jamming with people as soon as I feel my skills are up to snuff.
awesome amp brother!

be careful with the footswitch though. They tend to crap out easily if not taken extreme great care of.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
congrats man, very nice.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by JLT73
awesome amp brother!

be careful with the footswitch though. They tend to crap out easily if not taken extreme great care of.

Yep, I've read all about the footswitch horror and it almost kept me from getting this amp......but I scoped this one out good and it works well. If it fails I will probably try to mod it and resolder pins, change connectors, etc. I hear there are a few common failures that have to do with the cheap cable and connector.