I live in canada, and i'm pretty sure i'm eligable because i don't live in quebec... But when i switched my country to canada in the form, it still had "state" instead of province, so i can't tell them i live in alberta
What do i do?
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
I thought their new album was sub-par compared to their older stuff

But thats just me.

Or is it?
first half of the new album was awesome, then the second part besides one song was just kinda boring for me
Quote by jbridge90

But thats just me.

Or is it?

no, you're right, its very uncreative IMO. each song sounds like someone gave them them like a 'how-to' to write generic, uninteresting metal core.

But then again i havnt really liked anything they did since howard joined.
Quote by jbridge90

But thats just me.

Or is it?

you know that has absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand right? just wondering if you know that youre a troll or not

anyway if its a text box then yea type it in anyway but if its a drop box and it only has the 50 US States then idk youre kinda ****ed find the rules somewhere to make sure it says canada is allowed lol
Quote by WaveCaster97
you know that has absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand right? just wondering if you know that youre a troll or not

Whoa sorry fanboy I didn't mean to upset you. Please forgive me.

And yeah AOJB was awesome, but they took a shift with EOH, and ADD was just too generic IMO. Still love them though.
Wtf you guys
How do i enter as an albertan!?

Ps, yes, new album kinda sucks, but i love participating in contests haha
-|-\/\/()/\/_V/\/\()|_|(
=============)
Quote by WaveCaster97
l

He's 14....not a troll.

Get it right.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black