So ive come to the conclusion that I hate earbuds. The sound quality is pretty bad on most of them and they hurt my ears after a while. The only good thing I see about them is that they are more portable and less noticeable(for if I were trying to listen to music in school).

Im looking for a pair of headphones, preferably ones that fit around my ear, that are about $50 or less. I was looking at these but I was wondering if there was anything better.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
imo you can't really go wrong with sennheisers, I use these ones and they're perfect for nearly every style I listen to, but of course like most headphones they distort a tiny bit past a certain volume level, but I've never had to turn them up that loud. So yeh the ones you suggested look like a good choice
Gear:

Epiphone 1966 Ltd. SG
Epiphone SG G-400 (RIP)
Yamaha C310P
Kustom Quad DFX100
Roland Microcube (... I use it as an ipod speaker now XD)
Boss Ns-2 Noise suppressor
Boss Md-2 Mega distortion
Boss Dn-2 Dyna Drive
Vox V847 Wah
Last edited by sluffinator at Jul 9, 2009,
Quote by TheBigProjekt
Skullcandy?

I've always liked there lowrider ones.

I didn't think they made headphones, but their earbuds are ****, so id rather go for a more trusted brand.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Skullcandy's, besides being overpriced, have very low sound quality, very muddy tone.

When I read the title, I was going to suggest the Sennheiser HD 202 headphones. They are great headphones, go for them.
Wave goodbye to the past.
You've got your whole life to lead.

Fender 60's Lacquer Jazzmaster
Schecter C-1+ with SD '59
Egnater Tweaker 15
PolyTune noir
Algal Bloom fuzz
Fingerprint Redux fuzz
Nocturner reverb
Flashback delay
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-280-Pro-Professional/dp/B000065BPB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1247184705&sr=1-1

i own these, Sennheiser HD 280 pro and i'll tell you, they're awesome. i've had them for quite a few years now (about 3-4) and they never distort no matter how loud i listen to music and they sound amazing.

you can't go wrong with Sennheiser as far as i'm concerned and if you're willing to shell out some more money, i'd recommend the 280 pro.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Twisted Magnum

Go earbud.

Headphones are too bulky and uncomfortable.

I find them more comfortable, I may not be able to fit them in my pocket, but I could just hang them around my neck, so they fit me fine.
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by Waterboy799
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-280-Pro-Professional/dp/B000065BPB/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1247184705&sr=1-1

i own these, Sennheiser HD 280 pro and i'll tell you, they're awesome. i've had them for quite a few years now (about 3-4) and they never distort no matter how loud i listen to music and they sound amazing.

you can't go wrong with Sennheiser as far as i'm concerned and if you're willing to shell out some more money, i'd recommend the 280 pro.

They look excellent, but I really can't afford those. I need a job
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^