ANyone with a good pedal, preferably with multiple settings etc, or a plain old death metal pedal, hit me up.

Also any humbuckers or pickups that would be suitable for metal/death metal.

Have a bunch of guitar bodies/necks if wanting to trade
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
okay what you wanna trade? I have some custom painted bc rich warlock bodies? what else
-Custom airbrush artist with 14 years experience, looking to collaborate with guitar manufacturer. Artwork available on request.
what other ? depends
Nvm, I think the warlock bodies look amazing. Nice art work btw. The blue one is for fixed bridges right?
yea is that what you need? I can make any of them for fixed really but thats a little time consuming...
Yeah, it will be inexpensive to fix up a fixed bridge one and it can be my backup since I already have a guitar with a floyd.
Okay sooooooo..........?? Lol
yea thats all that would be fair really.....
bump