so a while back, my dad bought me an ibanez rg 7321, link to ibanez below, played one in guitar center, thought it was good enough for me for how long i've been playing... but he got it off ebay... bridge completely rusted over, nut and tuning heads are dead/dying and the pickups, other that the bridge which i got changed to a dimarzio x2n 7, are complete and total crap

http://www.ibanez.com/ElectricGuitars/model-RG7321

so now, i know that i'm gonna get it completely set up and parts replaced, best part, my dad's paying for it because it was his screw up gotta love moms

anyway, so i need help with good

tuning heads
a bridge
pots that could allow for coil tapping if at all possible
a nut
and a good pup to complement the x2n for the neck, wanting to stick with dimarzio

and, if at all possible, i would like two types of each:
1: just decent replacement to act just as good as like if i bought it new,
2: the best to where it's perfect and won't have to be replaced for quite a while

thanks for the help, also, if it cost to much with installation and stuff, i'll just end up getting a new guitar

EDIT: Note, i have no budget, just give some stuff that's about middle of the road, and then stuff that's uber high quality, trying to get a good price range
Ibanez RG5EX1
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey XXX-->Avatar 4X12(2 V30's 2 G12H30's)

BARE KNUCKLE PUPS RULE!
Quote by gumbilicious
thanks for making an old dude feel like his advice is actually taken into consideration
Last edited by Metalmaker at Jul 9, 2009,
You may get a better response in the Guitar Gear and Customization forum than here.

What is your budget?