Ive been thinking about this for a couple of days now and decided to switch over from guitar to bass in my band.
Heres the bass I'm getting - "

What are your view on the Thunderbird?
Also Im looking to customize it in someway, because that just looks boring.
What do you suggest I do.

Thanks!
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
searchbar for the "only" thunderbird thread somewhere on this forum for the definitive anthology of the UG bass forum's thoughts about thunderbirds. but basically, pros = looks (depends on the person) and possibly tone (depends even more on the person); cons = neck dive, bad upper fret access, unstable bridge, looks (although that is a nice color of red), and tone (again, depends)
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!

I'm not going to rant in another Thunderbird thread.
Just don't do it. Searchbar for reasons why.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Dude I wouldn't change a thing. I'm liking that shiny red, it has a cool kinda classic look.
Me personally, I've never been a huge fan of the Thunderbird. I've had my eye on an Epiphone EB-3.
people are gunna say ewwwwwww a thunderbird but they relly arent that bad. dont listen to them
Quote by BobDetroit
It's all about the abalone. You can't play metal without it. Mother of pearl? MOTO? GTFO!
i like em...watch out for neck dives but the tone is solid...it's a great deal for $300.
Duck

Bass tones are hard to find.
My Band
Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 360
Madison MAB 4x10
Warwick Thumb BO 5
i'm with primusclaypool their. People always gripe about them, but they aren't bad. I like them, they got a nice vibe to them, maybe try b4 u buy.

I liek that shiny candy red!!!

ya, there is a thunderbird thread, but we all forget to check searchbar every once in a while, lighten up people!!
Try adding more delay.