...And I've come to realize that, directly or indirectly, I've caused six girls to turn bisexual or lesbian. Three of them are my exes.

So, Pit, I want to hear from you. How many of you have turned someone of the opposite sex bisexual or homosexual? Or, if you're heart-wrenching attractive, how many of you have turned someone of the same sex bisexual or homosexual?

Including the second criteria, that makes for eight people altogether.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
how did you turn the other 3?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
proud of yourself?
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
You are cool.

You get a cool cookie from me for being my hero:
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I'm not sure what to think of that but never the less pics or it didn't happen
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
I turned my reflection gay.

There was a hot make-out session that afternoon.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
are you really proud that you made girls so repulsed by the male sex that they started dating wonen/?
You can't change someone's sexuality, douche. Go troll somewhere else.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by IwantaTele
proud of yourself?

Not at all. I was under the impression that the Pit would find the story and prompt somewhat interesting.

Quote by metaldud536
Are you trolling or something? You wanna start a debate about whether people are born or turn homosexual/bi?

Heavens, no. If I wanted to do that, I'd go to either the Sex Thread or the Religion Thread. I'm not sure how you guys took this, but this was intended to be fairly lighthearted. I've been here since 2006, and I've never really had the desire to stir up trouble for the sake of stirring up trouble.

Quote by __Pent__
You need a new hobby.

Apparently so.

Quote by SteveHouse
Pics dammit

Eh, the majority of these people are still close friends of mine, so I'm reluctant.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Okay, to clear things up... This was inspired by the "bad boys getting all the girls" thread, because I've had a lot of experiences where I was essentially a doormat in my relationships. But no matter what I did, I could never satisfy my girlfriends. They told me one day that I needed to get a backbone and stand up for what I believed, and then the next, they told me I was too demanding and that I needed to loosen up and be considerate of others. And after I'd jumped through hoops for them, they'd leave me, and a few did become bisexual or lesbian. If you believe people are born that way, then fine, I guess I triggered that in them.

I meant absolutely no disrespect to anybody I offended.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
No prob. I'm not offended. It's just that lately you have to be careful around these forums because you got these people who like to really pick apart your posts, like I did here
Quote by MusicalMinority
Okay, to clear things up... This was inspired by the "bad boys getting all the girls" thread, because I've had a lot of experiences where I was essentially a doormat in my relationships. But no matter what I did, I could never satisfy my girlfriends. They told me one day that I needed to get a backbone and stand up for what I believed, and then the next, they told me I was too demanding and that I needed to loosen up and be considerate of others. And after I'd jumped through hoops for them, they'd leave me, and a few did become bisexual or lesbian. If you believe people are born that way, then fine, I guess I triggered that in them.

I meant absolutely no disrespect to anybody I offended.

calm down, its the pit
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by powerslave69
calm down, its the pit

Yeah, I know. Internet is serious business and all that.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Quote by Alex Vik
This is gonna be a giant debate of whether you can turn gay or not, I guarantee it.

No it won't, because thinking you can suddenly become gay is idiotic.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -