I just downloaded it, but haven't had a chance to start using it yet. You guys are doing a lot of exciting things though. Thanks for helping us all out.
I'll take a look. I downloaded it but they're all in .dll not sure what that is, but I don't think it's mac compatible.

From what I've seen though it looks like you guys did a great job with it.

edit: researched it a little, .dll is windows only oh well
There be no shelter here.
Last edited by courtkid1012 at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by JohnnyMcFly
Man? Where is everyone its like a ghost town here?
KM

Dude, this is a awesome package. I wish i could have tested these for you when i had the chance to, but i don't like giving my real name out over websites. I have played all of the plugins and i can say they are all very good. Awesome in fact, i advise EVERYONE to download this package and enjoy the tones they can create from it.
Hey Guys!

This is the latest installment of a new amp...I Have been working on amps to add to our guitar amp suite, GESTALT. Anyways I had a million requests for a HIWATT, an ORANGE, A FENDER and a MARSHALL. So, we all know that don't like to copy amps, but what i did do when creating Preampus, was set in place elements that would allow me to add components of all these classic amps, so here it is Its called Preampus Brain...

Anyways, this is due for release today! I'm just waiting for our webmaster to do up the release..

KM
Quote by JohnnyMcFly
Thanks guys...We really appreciate you checking them out...We will be releasing all week this week..I want to empty our inventory of unreleased stuff..
KM

Dude... you guys are awesome!
I just downloaded this plugins but I can tell they're incredible!

I'm just waiting to get my USB interface to show you guys what these babies are capable of!
atta boy Ken! Guess I'll have to fire up the Windows Machine to play with these (even though it pains me to do so)...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Taken from another website:
While I have the chance..
There may be MAC versions of the ABG plugs in the horizon as well...I have been approached by a set of developers that are interested in adding them. But I guess they are not sure what the response would be...and Neither do I...I have never released a MAC version...
KM

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/music-computers/404753-canadian-metal-plugin-suite-released-here.html
There be no shelter here.
Yeah still waiting ton hear back from them, and if I don't then perhaps I pass their email address on to the mac guitar world and they can send and say...So here's the response you'll get! Like 4000 emails asking for them...That would definitely make it happen..and to boot, if a MAC version happens then guaranteed that a Linux version will come too..
Sweet... It's really great stuff ya'll are developing - and the price can't be beat! I PREDICT IK and NI take out a contract on you and Lepou though

Being as I'm a WOP and have a few guns I tote - I'll be glad to watch ya'lls "back". I love a good shootout!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at Jul 11, 2009,
Can't wait to test your stuff tomorrow.

EDIT: Tested it with headphones. it sounds good, but cant still wait to test them with speakers, coz headphones meant for ipods/iphone(pc gaming isnt really good for playbacck.
Last edited by GisleAune at Jul 11, 2009,
LOL Well contract or not...We are committed to having 30 freeware plugins released by December. On top of all the other plugs we're releasing, watch for the following as well...

We will be doing 2 suites under the direction of Steve Negus. A Vocal Suite, and Drum Suite. You may remember Steve as being th drummer for Saga. He brings a wealth of knowledge in and out of the studio. The first vocal plugin Snegus Vintage Vocal is almost complete..

KM
Good work guys, the new soloc head is great.
Quote by stinger12345
It even says "High Quality" in the title, so you KNOW it's quality
im using reaper which loads last saved file when i start it.

I've spotted a BUG on your pauline amp.

when i start reaper i have to click the fx button and "see" and then it starts. Guitar rig dont need me to see it first.
Its good, but hard to tweak. maybe you could add a preset system on the next one?
Last edited by GisleAune at Jul 15, 2009,
I've gotten all the AcmeBarGig software that's been released lately, and all the new stuff crashes Vegas Pro 9 instantly, as soon as it's added to a project.

The software looks very promising, so I'd love to get to work with it, but so far I can't, so I wanted to point out that bug for you and hopefully you can test it if you're so inclined.

Thanks.
Well Matthias, I went and got the trial version of Sony Vegas Pro 9...And I cannot recreate the crash you spoke of...What processor do you have? ABG plugins require SSE..So older AMD processors will not work. So, at this point I'm not sure what we can do for you? I will definitely need more info..

KM
Last edited by JohnnyMcFly at Jul 15, 2009,
It's a Pentium D processor with 2 gigs of DDR2 RAM. Vegas Pro 9 with an Echo Layla 3G using the ASIO drivers.

It happens after I add Preampus Distortus or Brain and then try to play the project. As soon as I press play, I get a message "Vegas Pro has stopped working."

What other info about my setup do you need? Thanks for your help.
This looks really cool! I'd love to try these out, hopefully my interface will arrive tomorrow.

My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Well nothing, Can you try some of our other plugs if you get the chance? They are all free and available at acmebargig.com...Maybe that will yield some further information..If one works, then at least I can look at the differences...This type of bug is very hard to find...I'm just clutching at straws here, but try renaming the Preampus Distortus DLL File, that worked before with a RedShift Issue, and probably worth a try..Who knows we might get lucky..

Also if anyone else has Vega could you please try the plugs in it...

Thanks for your help everyone...
KM
Last edited by JohnnyMcFly at Jul 16, 2009,
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply back. My power supply on my internet PC went out, so I was without it for a few days.

I've tested it out, and DIG 2.0 and Scar seem to work fine as far as I can tell, but all other ABG plugins crash Vegas instantly upon playback.

Once again, thanks for trying to help support Vegas. Let me know what else I can do to help figure it out.