Somebody brought in this guitar to a local guitar store, and I realized I would get paid tommorow, and was really looking to replace my squire, so I am going to pick this guitar up tomorrow. I played it for a while and the store and seemed alright to me. I can hardly find anything about it on the internet though, here is a picture of it:

The action seemed a little high, so I got somebody to lower it for me, but he said that he couldn't get it much lower. Anyway to fix this?

Any help is appreciated.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Fancy paintjob. If the guy knows anything about adjusting action, then it probably can't be made much lower. If it's a 100$ guitar, chances are it's not gonna be much better than the Squier.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

The WI16 is a great guitar. I'd much rather have it then a Squire. The biggest problem with it though, is that it's not nearly as mod-able as a Squire.
I'd say try it out, then play a Squire, then play the Washburn again. See which one you like more based on comfort-ability and tone.
About the action, it's likely that the previous owner didn't make a proper truss rod adjustment, or adjusted the truss rod when he shouldn't have. I'm sure you can get it lower to your comfort, with the right adjustments.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by salsawords
Fancy paintjob. If the guy knows anything about adjusting action, then it probably can't be made much lower. If it's a 100$ guitar, chances are it's not gonna be much better than the Squier.

It's not $100, $220 used. On the washburn website, a w14 is around 360 dollars, and wi18 is 580, so I am guessing the price is in between that (being the number seems to indicate the price) so like $450 maybe? It's only one paycheck for me anyway.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
IIRC, A WI16 is essentially just a WI14 with different paintjob, and a slight better quality of build.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
IIRC, A WI16 is essentially just a WI14 with different paintjob, and a slight better quality of build.

That's good enough for me, the WI14 is much better than my ****ty guitar, and it would be nice to have an extra electric if one broke.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
The WI14 is the god of all starter guitars. I played one, and it was nearly as good as my WI64. :O
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
The WI14 is the god of all starter guitars. I played one, and it was nearly as good as my WI64. :O

Sweet. I am picking it up at around 5 today.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -