So i tryed out the Ibanez RGT42FXQM and it didn't have nothing on the ESP LTD MH-1000NT I played. So my questions are, do any you all have an ESP LTD MH-1000NT? If so, how dependable are they? I have an EC-1000 Deluxe that I love, but I dont liek the pickups, so I'm going to get another guitar to put blackout metals in, and im thinking the MH-1000NT. I just wanted to make sure theyre as good of quality as the EC-1000 Deluxe was. And also, should I spend all my Christmas money on it?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
So i tryed out the Ibanez RGT42FXQM and it didn't have nothing on the ESP LTD MH-1000NT I played. So my questions are, do any you all have an ESP LTD MH-1000NT? If so, how dependable are they? I have an EC-1000 Deluxe that I love, but I dont liek the pickups, so I'm going to get another guitar to put blackout metals in, and im thinking the MH-1000NT. I just wanted to make sure theyre as good of quality as the EC-1000 Deluxe was. And also, should I spend all my Christmas money on it?

All of the ltd deluxe series are of the same high quality build. If you like the way your ec-1000 plays then you are going to like the way the mh-1000 plays. Same neck profile, same feel, just a different shape. I say go for it, you already have a great amp.
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
There amazing quality, and would probably be awesome with that pickup change, granted, i also like the SD's, but im not all metal...but still, it does good, if you want to spend money on it go for it!
Obsession! Obsessive! Obsessed! Abscess!
Quote by Dimefan69
There amazing quality, and would probably be awesome with that pickup change, granted, i also like the SD's, but im not all metal...but still, it does good, if you want to spend money on it go for it!

you have the NT! is the neck exactly like the mh-1000 with the trem?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
you have the NT! is the neck exactly like the mh-1000 with the trem?

Thin u = thin u. Necks are generally the same, although there may be a slight difference in fretboard radius due to the difference in bridge. Either way, it's a great guitar, I just find all the abalone on the 1000 models to be tacky.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
because my EC is beautful and has matching pups.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10