I found this mysterious gray box in my house this morning.

What could it be?

Joking aside, it is my old Super Nintendo.

The only games I have are Super Mario World, The Lion King (I don't remember playing it, but I have it,) and I also have NBA Jam, but I can't find it. I am looking for a copy of Earthbound as well.

Okay, the pointless thread is over now. I am just happy I found it.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Aw lucky. My parents sold mine... and it was only worth $50 at the time...
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
I have a super nintendo on my Psp. I can play any game anywhere i go. :-)
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.

The older Nintendo consoles are the best ones, in my opinion. The games back then were unbelievably awesome.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
NBA Jam was so badass...

But seriously, you might get a warning for posting a thread you know is pointless.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Does it work? I found mine a few months ago, and it's really nothing more than an old gray box now.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
The original Nintendo Entertainment System was the best thing ever.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
that lion king game sucked big time, I had it for sega.

That super mario game is the shiznit though.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Does it work? I found mine a few months ago, and it's really nothing more than an old gray box now.

I forgot to mention the condition.

The console works, but the AV cable is busted. I am going to get a replacement one off Amazon.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Quote by tmfiore
I forgot to mention the condition.

The console works, but the AV cable is busted. I am going to get a replacement one off Amazon.

the nintendo 64 one works on it actually, if you happen to have one of them lying around.
Quote by vash_08
the nintendo 64 one works on it actually, if you happen to have one of them lying around.

I don't have a Nintendo 64, unfortunately.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
Earthbound Is The ****!!!
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
He's On Fire!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
We used to have one of those! I have no idea where it is now =(
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
i still have my old SNES from 12 years ago, and it still works. but i lost my controllers and was only able to buy one, so i can't play multiplayer...

it's awesome though. i've got that Super Mario All Stars game which is all the old mario games, the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers game, and a bunch of others that arent worth mentioning because as fun as they are they're either too common or too uncommon XD
(tetris/pilotwings etc)
you know, ive owned 8 different guitars over my lifetime, and right now i have 3. i wanna know what the hell happened...i mean the picks and cables are understandable, they disappear into thin air all the time, but guitars?

I have one of those.

Still works to.

When I get home from vacation, I'm totally playing Super Mario 3.
never had an SNES, but we had an NES which my stupid parents gave to my cousins overseas when we got our N64 (which, thankfully, we still have).
Ah, Nintendo, so full of win. Except for Gamecube.
When I was helping a friend and his wife move into their new house, we found his old NES, and while his wife was upstairs unpacking stuff on the top floor, we were playing Super Mario 3 in the basement. Ah, Super Mario... why can't all games these days be quality?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by funkyducky
never had an SNES, but we had an NES which my stupid parents gave to my cousins overseas when we got our N64 (which, thankfully, we still have).
Ah, Nintendo, so full of win. Except for Gamecube.

I actually loved the Gamecube, there were a lot of great games. The Wii is the diarrhea if you ask me.

Even though they went downhill, they are still better than Sony and Microsoft (in my opinion.)

I also believe that the style used in modern games will never match the style of older games.
Quote by user_nameless

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43