For some reason the last few days I've been pretty much like losing it. Falling asleep in the middle of the day, forgetting things, having really psycho dreams, flipping out on people, anyway, what do i do to restart my brain?
Take a good night's rest.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Read a book.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Find a red pill with a mickey mouse on it.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Smoke a joint.

Or if that's not an option, take a nice sleep, like a good 8-10 hour rest, then read or play video games or something. Or listen to really spaced-out music.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
You get drunk, duh'.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
get some b-12..and im still calling your mom to help her make your life miserable
Turn all the power off, and when you try to turn it back it won't. Then you remember that you have to turn the power on at another location not far from where you are. But there is a problem! The raptors are loose! So you send the black guy to turn the power on but he unfortunately dies. So you have to go turn it on yourself and avoid getting eaten by the raptors. You then have to turn the power back on and run like a little girl back to the main building. That's how you restart your brain. Or turn the power back on at Jurrasic Park.
Just get some sleep, man. It'll do wonders. Then just chill at home doing relaxing stuff.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Read, it always helps me. Take a walk, walk your dog if you have one.
Talk to friends maybe?
Or ignore everybody if people are your problem.
Listen to your favorite music.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

start>shutdown>restart

and if that fails ctrl+alt+del twice
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
try the program I-Doser.

its produces binaural brain wave patterns (basically a fancy way of saying it makes your brain think your on whatever drug you choose from the list of mp3s) but there's one thats called "Reset". its supposed to be just for this kind of thing. Also there are other I-Doses like "Calm Me" "Serene" and "Lucid Dream". also there is a sex one and all that

i dunno, try it out if youre interested
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Electroshock therapy.

Straight to the testicles.

That will do it for sure.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Listen to some Sunn O))) while partly asleep.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Quote by poopsmith666
try the program I-Doser.

its produces binaural brain wave patterns (basically a fancy way of saying it makes your brain think your on whatever drug you choose from the list of mp3s) but there's one thats called "Reset". its supposed to be just for this kind of thing. Also there are other I-Doses like "Calm Me" "Serene" and "Lucid Dream". also there is a sex one and all that

I am intrigued, sir poopsmith.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
This has been happening to me too. I feel like I'm pmsing on people, and I fell asleep almost the entire day yesterday, and had this very, very weird dream. Usually at the first sign of a nightmare, I wake up, but this time I realized I was dreaming, tried to wake up, but just couldn't, until my mom woke me up to tell me dinner's ready. And I already have around 10-12 hours of sleep a day

And I've been VERY slow lately, I don't know if its because of weed or what, but I can realize that I'm getting retarded

When you get a cure, tell me
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
masturbate frequently

+1 Fap
~Defiant~
Quote by poopsmith666
try the program I-Doser.

lol, I checked the site and "orgasm" is the most downloaded pattern
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
3 hits of acid.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
Idoser is bs btw. It relies entirely on the placebo effect.
Gear:
Schecter c1+
Peavey Raptor exp

Vox ad30vt
1. Find an assistant
2. Part your hair
3. Locate the large red button on your head
4. Have assistant press button, wait 10 seconds, then press again

You're going to have to learn about societal rules, standards, and basic forms of communication again, but hey...you'll feel a lot better after.
http://www.crystalinks.com/dreams.html

Although you may actually fall asleep... =/ But I read the whole thing and it was very interesting.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
skip a night of sleep. just spend all night playin N64 then fall asleep around 7pm the next day. i woke up at 530 am and felt awesome
Quote by The Shroom420
This has been happening to me too. I feel like I'm pmsing on people, and I fell asleep almost the entire day yesterday, and had this very, very weird dream. Usually at the first sign of a nightmare, I wake up, but this time I realized I was dreaming, tried to wake up, but just couldn't, until my mom woke me up to tell me dinner's ready. And I already have around 10-12 hours of sleep a day

And I've been VERY slow lately, I don't know if its because of weed or what, but I can realize that I'm getting retarded

When you get a cure, tell me

"And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking
Racing around to come up behind you again
The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death"