Hi,
I've read that David Gilmour has a switch on his guitar that allow him to add the neck pickup to any combination. That way he can have all pickup at the same time and the neck+bridge combination. Is there any diagram or tutorial on how to do this on the internet? Also, I wonder if it would be possible to do this with a push-pull volume pot instead of a switch as I don't want to drill a hole in my pickguard.

Thanks.
Look up his signature pickguard and check the wiring diagram.

EDIT: Sorry. I thought they had one but its just an installation manual...
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Last edited by soul.power at Jul 9, 2009,
you also may want to check out a diagram for brian may's red special (although his is set up a bit differently)
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Thanks that's exactly what I wanted. There are some things I don't understand... Where it is writen "solder" do I need to solder directly on the pot like the illustration show? Also my strat has the second tone knob that works for the bridge pickup and I've read this is usually not the case. I would like to keep it that way. If I do exactly like on the diagram am I still going to be able to do it? I see what I need to do on the picture but I just don't understand how it works. Would be nice if someone could explain me a bit. Thanks.