Page 1 of 2
do you like cats or hate them?

personally i seem to like most cats except mine. i hate her. she hates me. she is the devil. i tried to run her over once and my dad got mad at me.
Hate them... keep getting ****ing pregnant... getting them fixed this month
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist
You want to check my profile. Do it.

Flickr
I love cats. I have a cat, she's about twelve, bless her. She lies in the sun all day, and mostly keeps to herself. She always hangs out at the right time though. If I'm (audibly) upset or whatever, I'll often hear her meowing outside my door. She's a real sweetheart like that. Definitely my favorite member of my family.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by KiraIBZ
Hate them... keep getting ****ing pregnant... getting them fixed this month

ill "fix" your cat for you.
Cats are AWESOME. Well, the ones I know anyways. My friend's cat did a backflip one time and leveled up to lvl. 97.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Hate em. If you ever even touch one they get pissed off, and the sly bastards always look like they're about to bite. I prefer dogs since you can actually play with them.
Quote by dude55

personally i seem to like most cats except mine. i hate her. she hates me. she is the devil. i tried to run her over once and my dad got mad at me.

you're a sick bastard. if you'd informed me face to face you attempted to run your own cat over, i'd probably kick you in the shins. anyways, I don't like adult cats but kittens are awesome.
They're alright. I gots 4 of em in my house. 1 of them sucks anus, 1 never comes out, 1 is ugly and obnoxious, 1 is really furry and mellow.
I f***ing hate cats.

They f***ing hate me.
[img]http://card.mygamercard.net/aero/als11492.png[/img]
Quote by dude55

don't let dude55 around your pets, people, he'll rape them
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by dude55

Take em all.
Quote by SonOfSanguinus
I believe in the "personal opinion" school of thought, I doubt you've heard of it. Now, go waste your time on something that doesn't annoy me

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
looking after my parents cats while they're on business in australia... one of them got sick and vomited all over the leather couch, i dont particularly like that cat at all......
Quote by Bubban
I once had a sudden urge to rape sheep in Scotland after watching CNN, that was pretty freaky.
Quote by KiraIBZ
Take em all.

ill send em back in cardboard boxes. with car fresheners of course
I love my cats. They are freakishly smart. They know how to open doors, talk(as in I've been bitched out by a cat for 10 straight minutes XD), and right now i'm working on light switches with them. If anyone has ever read Calvin and Hobbes, I love rubbing my face on their bellies. It's so soft and fuzzy!
I have a daisy on my toe!
Quote by metalimaster
looking after my parents cats while they're on business in australia... one of them got sick and vomited all over the leather couch, i dont particularly like that cat at all......

how many they got?
Quote by dude55
ill send em back in cardboard boxes. with car fresheners of course

You keep em, theres 2, both probably pregnant o.O
Quote by SonOfSanguinus

---

Female guitarist

Flickr
Quote by ArseniK92
I f***ing hate cats.

They f***ing hate me.

story of my life
Quote by skaterskagg1
Dogs>Cats

I agree.

I got a cat from my friend a few months ago...sometimes I wonder why I agreed to have him. He doesn't have any front claws so he likes to bite. And sometimes he'll jump out of nowhere and grab your leg and try to bite you. Also, when he meows he sounds like a bird. He is nothing like my old cat =(.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by guitarsftw
don't let dude55 around your pets, people, he'll rape them

no. id kill them and let you rape them
The whole 'dog vs cat' debate that seems to always be raging is pretty stupid IMO, like everything there are good and bad aspects and good and bad individuals. It's like saying one race is smarter than another, yet there are idiots in every race.

I love cats myself, mine climbs on my lap and headbutts me then falls asleep. It's so damn cute... he's so persistent and will get on my lap no matter what position I'm sitting in, his determination is rather endearing. He's such a loving cat...
I love cats. They're quite adorable and cuddly. I used to have one of my own, but he died earlier this year in January. RIP Toby.
Quote by Le_Bunny
The whole 'dog vs cat' debate that seems to always be raging is pretty stupid IMO, like everything there are good and bad aspects and good and bad individuals. It's like saying one race is smarter than another, yet there are idiots in every race.

I love cats myself, mine climbs on my lap and headbutts me then falls asleep. It's so damn cute... he's so persistent and will get on my lap no matter what position I'm sitting in, his determination is rather endearing. He's such a loving cat...

name one con of a dog.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
name one con of a dog.

They smell butts, you gotta walk em, they're too needy, they bark like idiots in the night,ect.
Quote by dude55

God I hope you're joking. If not I would like to bash you upside the head with a 5 iron. You sound like a retarded, trvly brutal 9 year old.

And I am an equal fan of both cats and dogs. Have one of each.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
name one con of a dog.

Hair. I mean, some cats have that problem, but not like dogs. Jesus.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
name one con of a dog.

They lick their butts. See, they don't tell you that they lick their butts though, they just let you find that out after they've licked your face.

Well, at least my dog did that. Dunno about other dogs.

I love my cats, even though they get hair all over my damn clothes.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 9, 2009,
I had a cat, but it was fat 20+ lbs and despite running outside all day and giving it overly priced diet cat food, it only lost maybe 2 pounds. He also hated people and couldn't shit inside his litter box - he'd always miss off the side and I'd have to clean it up later.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by diminishedtobme
They smell other dogs butts, instead of violently fighting and screaming in the middle of the night like other cats do when they meet each other, you GET to walk em, they enjoy human companionship and act as members of a "pack", some dogs bark at night when their owner has not provided them with something they want/need such as access to the bathroom (yard) or fresh water, dogs are awesome.

i agree wholeheartedly with you
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 9, 2009,
I have no problem with cats.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Le_Bunny
Just one?

They bark unnecessarily and excessively, and at annoying hours. 7am wake-up call on a Saturday morning, oh hell yes!

has never ever happened to me even once, and i've had a dog for 13 years.
Page 1 of 2