I'm guessing its "The Fallen". Anyways, I really liked the part after the intro. Honestly, I don't think the synth really fits with the music, and the drums were a bit monotonous, especially the seemingly random splashes and crashes. The cymbals were sort of loud compared to the rest of the drums and the rest of the song, and the drums don't quite make a beat.

Other than that, excellent guitar work, you should bring them forward a bit in the mix. I really love the tone and melody you have around 1:05 ish.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159928

C4C? Thanks in advance.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Quote by JungIe
I'm guessing its "The Fallen". Anyways, I really liked the part after the intro. Honestly, I don't think the synth really fits with the music, and the drums were a bit monotonous, especially the seemingly random splashes and crashes. The cymbals were sort of loud compared to the rest of the drums and the rest of the song, and the drums don't quite make a beat.

Other than that, excellent guitar work, you should bring them forward a bit in the mix. I really love the tone and melody you have around 1:05 ish.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1159928

C4C? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the critique. I'll record a new backing track for it. As far as the drums go, it was the first song I wrote drums for, and I eventually got used to the way it sounded. I need to find a better program in general for drums anyway, still using Guitar Pro.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Its interesting, Like the guy above me said, I would make the guitar louder than the drums, and mabey not make the drum beat a 1,2,1,2 beat. But the guitar sounds great.

In the midst of the c4c, I noticed you got the EMG-KH-21 pickups. Were they easy to install? I was looking into the EMG-GC21 SA prewired pickups.

I listened to a bunch of your mp3s. Everything is nice and heavy, I think you should invest in some better recording gear. Maybe add some drums in to the mix.
Quote by xHellbound
In the midst of the c4c, I noticed you got the EMG-KH-21 pickups. Were they easy to install? I was looking into the EMG-GC21 SA prewired pickups.

I listened to a bunch of your mp3s. Everything is nice and heavy, I think you should invest in some better recording gear. Maybe add some drums in to the mix.

I actually had it installed on that guitar but its really only 3 sodder connections to a 1/4 jack and a battire. I only have the 9 volt mod on it, but its really just acts like a drop in replacement. I hope to have some better recording gear by the end of the year, but I'm going to have to cope with what I have for now.