For those of you who work...tell me how do you guys manage to stay flirtatious with coworkers and customers but not cross the line over to sexual harassment?

Like where do you draw the line?

One example...

One day at work, there were 8 people (6 on one side, and 2 on one side). The side with two people had a 16 y/o blonde and a 20 y/o supervisor and they just flirted the entire day. Our side pretty much gawked at them.

Somedays I see guys pretty much play wrestling which then leads to groping, yet they're "just friends"... WTF

So, pit, any of those who currently are employed, please tell me how do you hit on girls at work?
Tell her to do her job and make you a sandwich, if she refuses put a mushroom shaped bruise on the back of her head
I was about to answer this with a straight answer...

...then I thought about it and realized what a stupid question this is.
I've dated a bunch of girls I worked with.

DISCLAIMER: It is a bad idea to do so.

Anyway just talk to them like a normal friend, and then eventually ask if they want to hang out or do something sometime. Then it's fair game outside of work. It's not as hard as you might think.
Quote by metaldud536
Say "if you know what I mean" after every sentence.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

What's with all the topics on sexual harassment lately? Oh wait.. it's the Pit.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
I've always wondered how to talk to cute girls that come into my work. It's just not the right environment...
1. rape
2. come blood
3. fap
5?????
6. PROFIT!!!!!
/typical pit response
but serious just have a chat with her and invite her out for drinks...and the odd roofie or 2
>.>
<.<
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
You hit on girls at work the same way you hit on a hooker. You make a fist and clench it tight, and make it fly forward with all your might at the woman. I like to start out punching at the face, then go for a gut shot, then take her out of commision with a punch to the ovaries. There's many variations to this, though, and it's best to develop your own beating style. Don't forget to have a hearty laugh at the woman in pain. When she regains consciousness, yell either, "That's what you get for not fixin' me a sandwich!" or alternatively, "That'll show you to put out next time!" Or if she was doing well in both areas, make a kitchen comment, or tell her she was pregnant and you saved her the abortion charge. This way, you will get physical satisfaction and mental satisfaction by conquering the woman on all fronts. Don't expect to stay hired for long after, though.
For those of you who work...tell me how do you guys manage to stay flirtatious with coworkers and customers but not cross the line over to sexual harassment?

Like where do you draw the line?

theres a line????

just talk to them like they are people. there is no written book on a right way to pick up women..i mean as long as you dont walk up to a woman and ask her to play d&d in your moms basement they'll talk to you.

just remember girl gossip so dont say anything to one you dont want the rest to know
Quote by Oroborous
I've always wondered how to talk to cute girls that come into my work. It's just not the right environment...

Yea i've always thought the same thing too, I mean if you do hook up with a girl and you break up and you both work at the same place. **** gets awkward and the news spreads soooo fast
If you can't figure out how to do it yourself, don't do it.
I'm Canadian Eh?
Eat a live toad first thing in the morning. Nothing worse will happen to you all day.
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes.
Quote by chaoticfables
Do what Vince did.

>.>

<.<

You're gonna love his nuts.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by GArrigan
1. rape
2. come blood
3. fap
5?????
6. PROFIT!!!!!
/typical pit response
but serious just have a chat with her and invite her out for drinks...and the odd roofie or 2
>.>
<.<

Huh?

But just have a normal conversation with her, ask her how she is and about her interests. But make sure you have your dick out when you do it.
I was seeing this 16 year old at my old job, and we started sending sexually explicit emails...then my boss asks me to a meeting and he is like 'nice one bro...but not on company time..

sheet