Maybe we would die together
One day you'll realize
This is all your fault
You're standing there
You're looking so naive
Sitting buried in the sand
With blood on your hands

What if fiction became fact?
What if I thrust this knife into your back?
you kinda build up suspension in a kinda creepy sorta way, like you kinda know someting that we dont know, but then you kinda dont reveal what it is. i kinda feel "dummer" now.
Awesome song with an awesome title. It reminds me a lot of the songs that I typically write. Because it's so similar to what I write myself, I really can't find anything to comment on. Although I'd kinda like to see the motivation for it, I really like the ambiguity of the reasons for the action in it. It's that thought of what prompted the events to unfold the way they did that makes it so readable for me. It's that need to know the whole story that makes it so interesting. Good job bud. Keep it up.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
It might be confusing because it's part of a concept album my band is writing, about the rise and fall and decay of a relationship. This is about the man justifying killing her, by placing the blame of the failing relationship on her. Thanks for the comments, I'll crit when I'm on my computer instead of my ipod
I love it. The imagery is amazing with the trees. That part is what really grabbed me and pulled me in. What made me keep reading was the "you're so cute when you're suffocating".
What killed it though is the ending in BOLD. I don't think that it kept the same tone from earlier on. But I'm sure it would still fit perfectly with some music. But by themselves...not so much.
I'd give this an 8 out of 10.
Last edited by EnDZYm3 at Jul 11, 2009,
Quote by fu5i0n_101
you kinda build up suspension in a kinda creepy sorta way, like you kinda know someting that we dont know, but then you kinda dont reveal what it is. i kinda feel "dummer" now.

I kinda lol at your use of "kinda."
Yes the capitalized letters are supposed to be much simpler and give a different vibe. Everything that's capitalized is supposed to be screamed, in a similar vein to the "FLIP THE SWITCHHH!" section of Prelude to Pain by The Killing Tree.

That's the moment the man decides to kill her, which explains why it needs to be so tense.