Which should i get? i like them both because Bad horsie is spring loaded and has the contour option but 535Q is very adjustable and comes with boost and many wah ranges. what do i do?
My Songs:
God of Thunder - Kiss
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
The Metal - Tenacious D
Tush - ZZ Top
Open invitation - Santana
Hog Bitch Stomp - Buckethead
What music do you play?

I have an Ibanez Weeping Demon, just got it a few days ago. It's the most versatile wah I have ever played. You can switch between spring-loaded (pedal returns to its original position) and footswitch mode (pedal stays where you left it), and has more options than your normal wah. It's also damn cheap, i got it for 87 USD brand new.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
Does the weeping demon have true bypass? coz thatd be awesome. yeah and im looking for a wah that can support metal, rock and blues(not so much blues but i can try an incorporate it)
My Songs:
God of Thunder - Kiss
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
The Metal - Tenacious D
Tush - ZZ Top
Quote by mora101
Does the weeping demon have true bypass? coz thatd be awesome. yeah and im looking for a wah that can support metal, rock and blues(not so much blues but i can try an incorporate it)

No sadly not....that is it's biggest downfall. Only now do I realize how inconvenient it is to not have true bypass. If you leave the weeping demon in the circuit and just turn off the effect, it is still using up battery. If you take the battery out, then there is no bypass at all. Sucks.

If you use an AC adapter for the weeping demon, then there should be no problem.

The WD works very well with all genres. I play a lotta metal and it works very well with high gain, and the cleans. I tried some funk too, and it sounded good.
Fender 1996 Floyd Rose Standard Stratocaster
Epiphone SG G-400

Laney TT50-112

Ibanez Weeping Demon
Marshall RG-1 Regenerator
Electro-Harmonix/Sovtek (Black) Big Muff Pi

Visit my site for some FREE RE-AMPING! http://www.wix.com/reamps/reamp
my BH2 comes tomorrow, i'll tell you how i like it compared to the dunlop i had.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Kool Beans
My Songs:
God of Thunder - Kiss
Detroit Rock City - Kiss
The Metal - Tenacious D
Tush - ZZ Top
Quote by mora101
Kool Beans

just look for my NPD.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson