I didn't have a footswitch for an old peavey head I have (vtx mx from the 80s) we figured which holes in the footswitch input switched it to the clean channel, it was 2 holes connected by a paper clip. When we put in 2 paper clips it no longer was in the clean channel. So what we did was took an old broken boss pedal, an old guitar cord, and soldered the 2 wires in the cord, to separate paper clips. We connected the other 2 wires to the clicker inside the boss pedal (not directly to, we twisted and taped them with electrical tape) we cleaned up all the wires and such, and put it all back together. I want to know if there is anything wrong with what we did in the process, or if there was an easier way to go about this as we're probably going to have to eventually. Thanks a lot!
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
If it works, its all good man.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
One thing we really wanted to know is if the button in the pedal kills the signal, breaking the connection between the 2 paper clips. We don't get to test this until tomorrow, we just want to make sure we thought right
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's