Poll: Yay or Nay?
Poll Options
View poll results: Yay or Nay?
Buy
7 88%
Pass
1 13%
Voters: 8.

first, the top horn looks normal, i've seen it, dean just took a weird angle on it.

anyway, it says on the dean website that it's an OFR, but it doesn't say floyd rose on it, so, im guessing they're wrong? or do OFR's say other things than Floyd Rose on them sometimes?

Other than that, i think it's a pretty good deal for 1k. EMG 707's (good for what i play), thinnest neck on a guitar ever, 7 string awesomeness, and almost no inlay other than that cool circley thing.

what do you think of the guitar? (other than paint color)

PS - sorry i dont know how to edit picture size, if someone tells me how to i'll edit it.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Last edited by SPBY at Jul 10, 2009,
looks like a LFR in that shot and it's alright but i wished they would of used a 3 way toggle switch instead.
looks pretty good. You should check out schecters blackjack ATX FR 7. The none 7 string is amazing, the neck is perfect. Id imagine the 7 string neck is perfect also.

Rusty Cooleys top of the line sig guitar is so ****ing nice.
Quote by Tedward
looks pretty good. You should check out schecters blackjack ATX FR 7. The none 7 string is amazing, the neck is perfect. Id imagine the 7 string neck is perfect also.

Rusty Cooleys top of the line sig guitar is so ****ing nice.

i've tried schecter 7's, not enough fret access for me and i dont like the look of the ATX series at all sorry to say. I was going to sell my schecter to help pay for this actually.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by SPBY
i've tried schecter 7's, not enough fret access for me and i dont like the look of the ATX series at all sorry to say. I was going to sell my schecter to help pay for this actually.

really? I thought the white ATX looked basically the same but darker and with a set neck/
Quote by Tedward
really? I thought the white ATX looked basically the same but darker and with a set neck/

the neck pocket's not deep enough and i dont like the off-white with the binding. it's not speculation, i've played that schecter.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Last edited by SPBY at Jul 10, 2009,