so check it out, i just happened to get an email from powerchord academy (at one point i was interested in going, but couldnt afford the ridiculous price). now, i had nothing against powerchord academy, all they did was give our young generation an outlet for music and creativity...... but wait!

they apparently now offer a program for kids too lazy to learn real guitar. they play rock band and guitar hero. at a music camp. am i the only one pissed about this????
What the hell?
These kids go outside?
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
wait.

just hold on a second.

Not everyone wants to play guitar, but some people prefer other methods of entertainment?

huh?
Yeah its pretty dumb i saw it on an ad on the front page of UG a while back. Its just a way to get money out of kids with rich parents who are too lazy to learn real guitar.
Quote by LZeppelin_freak
so check it out, i just happened to get an email from powerchord academy (at one point i was interested in going, but couldnt afford the ridiculous price). now, i had nothing against powerchord academy, all they did was give our young generation an outlet for music and creativity...... but wait!

they apparently now offer a program for kids too lazy to learn real guitar. they play rock band and guitar hero. at a music camp. am i the only one pissed about this????

Yes
Firefly > You

Trumpet Alliance
Quote by Brandon!
Don't. Watch. This.

My right ear fell off after bleeding profusely for several hours.

I shouldve taken your advice......... ****.... that was bad
Quote by charliezard!
wait.

just hold on a second.

Not everyone wants to play guitar, but some people prefer other methods of entertainment?

huh?

Guitar Hero's fine but a music school thingy for it is just silly.