Well...I'm on vacation and finishing up, I cannot wait to get to my electric guitar. I've been playing acoustic all week but I want to just be obnoxiously loud and distorted for a while and get it out of my system. I've been gone for a week.

Now I remember... I left my Les Paul Studio in its' case...in my cars trunk. Thankfully in a garage, well shaded and insulated, but...is there anything I should worry myself over?
yes your garage can spontaneously combust and your guitar will be cooked medium rare but aside from that no your guitar won't combust nor will it explode or implode
doubt it. i'd say you're good. as long as it's not too cold or too humid, but other than that its probably okay. unless youre worried about someone stealing it, of course. in that case idk, because idk how well locked up it is.
tell me where you live id check on it for you make sure it all good haha
doubt anything is gunna happen just relax with the acoustic and keep your mind at ease
As long as no extreme temperature occurs in your trunk(like getting really hot or cold) it should be fine.

However, before you open up to play it, let it sit inside your room or where ever you play fro 12-24 hours to let it get used to the new temperature. This is to prevent checking.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Its' all locked up, but I just had the 'OMFG CAR TRUNK' revelation. My garage also tends to be kinna humid, but I think locked away in my trunk and hardshell case the difference in normal humidity isn't too much to it.

I'm a bit of a worry wart...ugh.
if thats the case just let it sit in the case for a little while inside before you open it up. better being safe than sorry. I've left a guitar in a car where it got to 109 inside for 8 hours and came home and nothing happened to it. But not every situation is the same
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Lets hope no long term damage has happened.

I play in an always rather cool basement, usually 10-20 degrees cooler than the main floor. (Its' all concrete and no stuff laying around except a couch and my gear shrine). Would it be smart to lay it in the main levela while, and then move it down stairs?