Page 1 of 2
You think they ever come here for tabs and stuff? I assume that before they were annoying Hannah Montana bandwagon musicians for toddlers, and for some reason, teenage girls, they must have just been semi-normal dudes learning their way around a guitar.

Think they'd ever come here for pedal or amp info or something? What would you all say to them if you knew?

Have to admit--I couldn't be assed to searchbar.
i think they have enough money to just buy every guitar/amp/effect then try them out. UG will not be needed for celebrities
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
look, you don't like the joe bros, very few people here do, WE GET IT. stop making threads on these guys.

EDIT: my god, upon reading more carefully, it appears this thread ISN'T a bash fest for once. my word, carry on.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Jul 10, 2009,
They have much better things to do than go on UG.

Like fuck their fanbase.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
look, you don't like the joe bros, very few people here do, WE GET IT. stop making threads on these guys.

i dont think he flamed them at all... it was a legitimate thread idea
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

+2
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
im sure at some point they've gotten tabs off here before. im sure under there super gay music there probably cool people, but hey, we'll never know.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

tbh I have no opinion of them, 'cause I've never heard one of their songs. Won't go out of my way to hear one, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I made this thread because I actually wanted to know what the pit would think if they thought of the jonas brothers as as the typical UG-goer.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

its that certain time of month
Quote by Lt. Shinysides

I love it how our hate is so strong that even when the the thread isn't about how they suck, people still assume it is.
most of you guys who like pop who listen to the radio would probably listen to the joe bros and not know it, and like it.

give them a break, they're good at their genre, even if you dont like it.

not defending them, just defending the right to be able to play whatever genre you want.

edit- im sure they've probably been here once or twice, im sure those long bus/plane rides are boring and they probably surf the net somehow.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by WattsyBoy97
Lt. shinysides... did you call them the joe bros?

i did indeed. it doesn't take as long to type.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
i did indeed. it doesn't take as long to type.

might as well just write them ***s
Quote by Seref
tbh I have no opinion of them, 'cause I've never heard one of their songs. Won't go out of my way to hear one, but that doesn't mean I don't like them. I made this thread because I actually wanted to know what the pit would think if they thought of the jonas brothers as as the typical UG-goer.

yea i totally agree...and even if they suck who cares? i still gotta hand it to them, they made money for sucking if they suck, more than most people on UG...so they still succeeded.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
No one has actually flamed the Jonas Brothers anywhere in this thread yet.

Everyone stop assuming things.

Edit: Well, until watsyboy, anyway.
Last edited by Seref at Jul 10, 2009,
We do come here quite often, actually. Well, I do. Joe can't play guitar though so he doesn't, and Kevin usually just hangs out in the electric guitar forum.

Alright, bye now. Gotta go bang Miley Cyrus.
kill all humans
Quote by WattsyBoy97
if the jonas brothers visited UG....

like surf the pit?

Like anything. GG&A, GB&C, Songwriting and Lyrics, Riffs and Recording...
the jonas brothers would be flabbergasted at the stuff they would find in the pit.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
We do come here quite often, actually. Well, I do. Joe can't play guitar though so he doesn't, and Kevin usually just hangs out in the electric guitar forum.

yea i hang around electric guitar AND the pit forums, nick!
If the Jonas Brothers ever visited the Pit and saw a thread "Musicians you wanted to kill" They would be SOOOOOO Pissed. No one would've voted for them because they aren't musicians, they are puppets in Disneys game to make money.
DeVillains!
Slash came here once, for smoke on the water tabs. He wanted guitar pro tabs cuz he couldnt figure out the songs with regular tab.
Quote by Beserker

I would join in and make it an orgy, f*cking my father up the ass while he gives it hard to my sweet little pumpkin, culminating in me cumming all over his bearded face.

...is that what you wanted to hear?

I think that given the frequency of these kinds of threads, it's safe to say that you are all secretly in love with the J Bros and Hannah Montana.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I think that given the frequency of these kinds of threads, it's safe to say that you are all secretly in love with the J Bros and Hannah Montana.

No, I think it's safe to say you're the only one.
XIAOXI
They use UG but not the forums. They spend most of their time reading the "beginner" articles in the Lessons section.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by Abunai X
No, I think it's safe to say you're the only one.

I think it's safe to say tha--SHUT UP.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
At first I just disliked them but after watching that episode of Jonas and hearing that stupid pizza song the Jonas bros replaced Smashing pumpkins as my most hated band. No wonder like 80% of their fans are girls in their early teens.
I seriously doubt the Jonas Brothers would come here. I don't know why. It just doesn't seem like something that famous celebrities like them would do.

Besides, there's WAY too much hate for them on this site. It'd bruise their egos too much.

Quote by Xiaoxi

Quote by Xiaoxi

YOU SHUT UP XIAOXI

At least I don't like eating out chickens.

LIKE YOU.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X

YOU SHUT UP XIAOXI

At least I don't like eating out chickens.

LIKE YOU.

Fuck you.

Cunt.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Just Andrew
They have much better things to do than go on UG.

Like fuck their fanbase.

this guy?

I'd tap that..
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
TS is one of them!

Oh wait, they don't have the intellect for such a cunning scheme
if the 'joe bros' read all the stuff on the pit that is about them, even they woud hate/flame themselves
I never actually listened to a song by Jonas Brothers until 5 seconds ago.

Now I understand. I'm just glad I don't have a TV.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Page 1 of 2