well?
i have these 2 bald patches in my beard on either side of my chin, it goes up to my "mustache" and keeps in line with the sides of my mouth up and down... and ii want them GONE, so is there any cure?

also my friend who is turning 18 soon has very little facial hair and wants it to become thicker, so if rogain will work then yay for both of us
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Call me Mike, all my friends do.
um....... you never know till you try?
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
stop being dumb kids and just let your crap grow in naturally.

youre young... your friend is 17. of course youre not going to have great facial hair.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
stop being dumb kids and just let your crap grow in naturally.

youre young... your friend is 17. of course youre not going to have great facial hair.

i turn 18 24 hours from now... and my beard is quite full and lustrous, except for the 2 damned bald spots
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

lol wowow you guys dont know good music then... get out of your deth metal and screamo ruts and listen to something that has emotion in the music...

Jizz on your face.....
Seriously, it stimulates the hair follicals or something like that. you can look it up on google.

Images
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Quote by Ylasto

y so seriouse guise? it' 330 in the morning, im crunk off my ass and i wanna know, have any of you guys tried it? how bout\ that icy hot thing
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

Quote by lifesuckstomuch
i turn 18 24 hours from now... and my beard is quite full and lustrous, except for the 2 damned bald spots

sure.

and look at the rest of your buddies. all bearded?

if so, you must live in Europe or some dirty country.. get a razor and a shower you bohemian!!
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
sure.

and look at the rest of your buddies. all bearded?

if so, you must live in Europe or some dirty country.. get a razor and a shower you bohemian!!

it is quite nice, ll get pics up eventually, lighting is ****ty right now, its short 'cause i had to shave for graduation, but it's silky and nice to pet/rub/play with. it beats having a cat 'cause i dont have to feed it or have it take up the entire couch
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

Quote by OzarkMDaredevil

lol fail. you ran out of room XD
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by gir vs wild
so it grows all naturally white trashy?

huh? it's not a mullet, just a full beard, silly

wait... icwutudidthar

Joe Dirt, now gimmie my cookie
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

i work at a pharmacy. i am there right now. i just asked.

the answer is ... maybe. no one has ever done it. it is not recommended, so you might die of it, i dont know.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
i work at a pharmacy. i am there right now. i just asked.

the answer is ... maybe. no one has ever done it. it is not recommended, so you might die of it, i dont know.

thanks for the legit answer mans, ima go tell my drunk ass friend to do it now and see what happens, and hope for madd lulz
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

Quote by lifesuckstomuch
thanks for the legit answer mans, ima go tell my drunk ass friend to do it now and see what happens, and hope for madd lulz

no problem.

just remember, that if it does work... your friend has to keep using rogaine or whatever for as long as he wants it, because as soon as you stop the hair growth will stop as well.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
no problem.

just remember, that if it does work... your friend has to keep using rogaine or whatever for as long as he wants it, because as soon as you stop the hair growth will stop as well.

thanks for the info man, he just figuring out what im trying to tell him now
JH + Tequila can make a man temporarily retarded
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE

Quote by lifesuckstomuch
thanks for the info man, he just figuring out what im trying to tell him now
JH + Tequila can make a man temporarily retarded

alright. remember it does not come overnight, it can take up to a month for results.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Quote by Demon Wolf
alright. remember it does not come overnight, it can take up to a month for results.

even better
im off to continue my partying/drug use. ill be posting int the pit consistently tho
Quote by ATREYUFAN4LIFE