Hi.

I've heard from friends that it's a scam of sorts, but he won't tell me why, he just says don't download it. 'Good Game' on ABC (in australia) said it was good and you can make your own decks.

What I'm wondering if how it works...do you have to BUY all of your cards, or can you select from some cards then get better ones the more you win.

guaranteed none of you guys have played this but oh well, abuse me if you must
Okay.

*abuses*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
ive played magic with real cards but not the online game. kinda waste of time and money to be honest
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
if i remember rightly, you get given a bunch of cards, like a starter deck, but can buy new ones.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Quote by nickyjohnson
if i remember rightly, you get given a bunch of cards, like a starter deck, but can buy new ones.

ah ok, hooray for serious answers. i haven't played it (with real cards) in about 5 years and was looking to return to my younger days for a bit lol.
I forget what it's called but there is a free version. Paying for virtual cards seems like a waste of money to me (I used to be an MTG Judge by the way - haven't played in 4 years now though).
,___,
[O.¬] - WTF?
/)__)
-"--"-
i still have my yu gi oh deck.. my ultmate pwn all egyptian gaurdians deck muhahahahha!!!!
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995