He only ever reacts to thunderstorms or other dog's barks, never to my decadent room-filling melodies of Blackbird

It makes me sad.

maybe I should get a cat. >__>
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
My dog barks when she see's my guitar.....
Or gets pissed if I play in the living room.

I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

My dogs are scared of my guitar. They'll be in the same room as it but won't be near it when I play.
on a good note, my dog actually knows that the sound comes out of the amp and not the guitar, cause he went up to the amp and nuzzled it when I strummed But the novelty died down after a few days and he never does that anymore.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
My dog plays Lead guitar for my band.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
My dog plays guitar and sings in my band.

We plays the Br00000talz Daethcoor!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I know a dog that attacks every guitar he sees. Wich is incredibly funny since he lives with a family that consists out of a bassist and two guitarists.
Quote by Laces Out Danny
on a good note, my dog actually knows that the sound comes out of the amp and not the guitar, cause he went up to the amp and nuzzled it when I strummed But the novelty died down after a few days and he never does that anymore.

well, since dogs have excellent hearing it's not exactly a magical feat for a dog to be able to tell where sound is coming from

and my dogs always loooved it when I played meshuggah.
Quote by metacarpi
My dog plays guitar and sings in my band.

We plays the Br00000talz Daethcoor!

You mean Barkcore, don't you ?
my dog didn't use to like the sound of the low E string on my acoustic, he tried to cover his ears
Well I don't have a dog. I have a cat, and whenever I'm playing, he comes in and sits down on top of my amp. He usually sleeps there whenever I'm not. I dunno. He must like the vibrations or something.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by szekelymihai
You mean Barkcore, don't you ?

There is actually some death metal band that use dog noises for thier vocals lol
I has a lizard who appears to enjoy Johnny Cash, Opeth and ACDC.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
whenever my band practices at our drummer's house, his dog (a chihuahua) either climbs up onto his bed and lays down and listens till she sleeps or for some reason hang out by the couch area where I play by and tries to get a pat/scratch out of me (meaning she "stands up" when I'm near the couch or stretches out her nose towards me). Thing is though, she hates guitars and beer bottles.
One other thing too, whenever me and the drummer start howling like a siren she'll start howling along too.
My cat likes to lie on the heat vent on the top of my 6505+ and watch me play. He's a death metal cat.
ohai little sig.
Maybe you just suck at guitar

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Wow being tone deaf would suck.

Every song would sound like Sunn O)))
RIP CHUCK 13/12
RIP DIME 08/12
RIP ALEXI 12/12/08

FEAR OF THE MARK, I love you!!

This isn't a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, never forget that - Bill Hicks
Our vocalist's pitbull hangs out during band practice...he likes sitting by my bass stack...I think it excites him
my cat is scared of my guitar.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary