So pit what do you think of male gynecologists?

I for one, think they're perverted pedophiles, especially if they see girls under 18.

I know they do too, because my sister had an appointment yesterday with her gynecologist and while scheduling the appointment I remember the lady saying they ONLY had male gynecologists...

What a bunch of pedos and pervs.

Pit what do you think of Gynecologists?
Quote by tubguy92

I for one, think they're perverted pedophiles, especially if they see girls under 18.

I know they do too, because my sister had an appointment yesterday with her gynecologist and while scheduling the appointment I remember the lady saying they ONLY had male gynecologists...

better than a proctologist.
I think they are people doing a job, and that they mentioned they only had male ones in because she may have only felt comfortable with another woman being down there for medical matters
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by tubguy92

oh dear god, you're such a douche.

i think you shoul get off of the internet and grow up.

i suppose you think male primary/elementary school teachers are as well?
Have you spoken to women who have had appointments with a gynocologist? Some may feel as if a woman is 'judging' them, or may just feel more comfortable knowing it's a man down there. In fact I've heard males are better at making the woman feel at ease... and I think you, TS, have quite a bit of growing up/maturing to do.
You know, some people can see a vagina and not think "I'd love to shove my dick in that!"
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Le_Bunny
Have you spoken to women who have had appointments with a gynocologist? Some may feel as if a woman is 'judging' them, or may just feel more comfortable knowing it's a man down there. In fact I've heard males are better at making the woman feel at ease... and I think you, TS, have quite a bit of growing up/maturing to do.

I've heard this as well. for some reason alot of women think female doctors compare themselves to them.
women are weird.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I've heard this as well. for some reason alot of women think female doctors compare themselves to them.
women are weird.

Let me ask you this, would you prefer a male or a female proctologist?

Something tells me a man having his finger up your butt is a bit worse than a woman having her finger there. As bad as it is already lol.
Your comments are ignorant. She clearly stated that they ONLY have male doctors to make sure your sister was aware of what was going to happen and make sure shes ok with it. Grow up.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Let me ask you this, would you prefer a male or a female proctologist?

Something tells me a man having his finger up your butt is a bit worse than a woman having her finger there. As bad as it is already lol.

I've never thought of that
yeah, a chick would be a little more comfortable.