Poll: wipe sitting up or sitting down?
Poll Options
View poll results: wipe sitting up or sitting down?
standing up
109 46%
sitting down
110 47%
who wipes?!
17 7%
Voters: 236.
Page 1 of 2
my friends and i have been having this discussion on potty habits.
so my question to you is:
After you take a ****, do you wipe your ass standing up? or sitting down on the toilet??

poll will be here soon
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

i prefer not wiping my ass, as its not cleaning it but spreading the **** all over.

Therefore, who wipes?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
How do you wipe while still sitting? Unless you mean like lifting one side
PM me for newts
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 10, 2009,
Standing all the way. I can't really imagine trying it sitting down. Seems like making something simple a lot more difficult.
Quote by IDon'tLoveYou
FINALLY!

THANK YOU!

Was waiting for ages for the penis.

Quote by guitar-guy01
i'm in ireland, we're neutral, we won't fight unless its for a day off or alcohol

Nihilism doesn't exist...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Sitting down- you lean forward and wipe. If you stand up, you just don't have adequate access.

this. you leave so much more room for error while standing. and by error i mean leaving a chunk in there which then smushes and spreads further outward. kinda like smashing the peanut butter out from between two crackers...

also: i had no idea that people actually wiped standing up...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I had no idea people wipe sitting down. 0_o

EDIT: Also, why the **** are two threads about wiping your ass on the first page?!
how is sitting down and wiping your ass simultaneously appear possible?
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
The sig-thread combination is awesome.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Quote by Le_Bunny

you didnt answer the question, my guess is you dont wipe, since you so full of crap it would never end
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

Quote by Joey-Tribiani
you didnt answer the question, my guess is you dont wipe, since you so full of crap it would never end

Quote by Henkdemachtige
i prefer not wiping my ass, as its not cleaning it but spreading the **** all over.

Therefore, who wipes?

You're joking, right?

I wipe standing up.
Quote by Henkdemachtige

Therefore, who wipes?

I think ur doin it wrong.
Quote by Henkdemachtige

Also how is it even possible to wipe sitting down? Pics please.
Quote by Henkdemachtige

Therefore, who wipes?

Have you tried putting tissue paper in your hand first before wiping?
Phew, I thought I was weird for wiping standing up. I just find it a lot easier and less chance of getting turd in your gouche area.

Now if only I could afford toilet roll instead of old magazines and free newspapers...
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
standing up. but sitting down if it's a public bathroom, because i'm tall enough that my whole head is visisble above the stall, so i don't really want people looking at me while i wipe my ass
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I used to do it standing, but about six months ago I started doing it while sitting. I don't know why I switched...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
wtf is with loads of threads about bathrooms?
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Quote by Archaon
You're joking, right?

I wipe standing up.

Are you trying to let me believe that after you´re done wiping your Anus is completely ****free? I don´t think so.

Therefore i don´t wipe but take a shower and clean it, thats the hardcore thing to do.

Quote by SlackerBabbath
Have you tried putting tissue paper in your hand first before wiping?

Are you insisting i do it with my hand? That you even have these thoughts make me sick.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
it depends, if it is a public bathroom, the answer will obviously be standing up, as well as i would poop standing up.
If it is in my house (as almsot always) i would both poop and wipe sitting down.
So im voting for sitting down.
BTW, if you wanted accurate results you shouldv not put the option ''who wipes?''

And this thread is kinda disgusting
going for a poo now. I normally do it standing up, but as a scientific experiment i'll try sitting down. brb.
How can you do when sitting down without getting your hand trapped under your ass?

Quote by guitar12
going for a poo now. I normally do it standing up, but as a scientific experiment i'll try sitting down. brb.

me too, i must try this.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Jul 10, 2009,
Sitting down. You lean forward, and wipe.

Using toilet roll, obviously
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Gives a whole new meaning to nutella.

Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
standing up.. but in a weird way.. I fully bend over so I can get right in there.. jesus why am I telling anyone this??
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by Henkdemachtige
Are you trying to let me believe that after you´re done wiping your Anus is completely ****free? I don´t think so.
Therefore i don´t wipe but take a shower and clean it, thats the hardcore thing to do.

Are you insisting i do it with my hand? That you even have these thoughts make me sick.

Thats kind of the point isn't it?

Maybe your doing it wrong.
Page 1 of 2