Some lovely Birmingham death metal for you, folks. Dripping with atmosphere, recently signed to Nuclear War Now! after their first demo, Convocation of Crawling Chaos, which occupies my tape player at least twice a day. Check them out here:

www.myspace.com/cruciamentumuk
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Stranglehold
Some lovely Birmingham death metal for you, folks. Dripping with atmosphere, recently signed to Nuclear War Now! after their first demo, Convocation of Crawling Chaos, which occupies my tape player at least twice a day. Check them out here:

www.myspace.com/cruciamentumuk

Ah, nice to see you Mr Flintstone.

Good stuff though, That part a minute into Deathless Ascension pricked my earlobes a bit particularly.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Deathless Ascension is slow-headbanging brilliance. Oh, sped up now.

Nice find.

FREDIT: The vocals are too buried, though.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Ah, nice to see you Mr Flintstone.

Good stuff though, That part a minute into Deathless Ascension pricked my earlobes a bit particularly.

Hahaha....nice.

Yeah the band dont seem to want to release anything on cd, for some reason. I can forgive them because this demo is so deadly. I listened to the myspace tracks for a few days before ordering the demo, its the same tracks on both.
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
Giving them a listen now. This is some pretty cool stuff, great find. I look forward to their full length.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
^ Theyve an ep coming out on NWN! soon. England has a fairly deadly death metal scene these days.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Nice, I'll be sure to get it.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Yeah, really adds to the atmosphere. One of the lads is in Adorior, and the other is in Grave Miasma and Dark Forest, a heavy metal band. Bit of a balls having it on tape that I cant lash it on the mp3, but kvlt is as kvlt does! Keep an eye out for their gigs across england...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Not for a few months, they only recently signed.....gonna be a 10'' MLP, 4 tracks and an intro/outro. Perhaps NWN! will want them to do a cd release too, but it is a pretty oldschool label at heart, so not sure.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Speaking of Grave Miasma, you know if they're doing anything now? Been really loving Goat Molestor recently.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
^ Apparently theyre on a bit of a hiatus...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Love this stuff, it's so fuckin' heavy... There are a couple of moments where the drums are a little out of time, though.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by Stranglehold

Yeah the band dont seem to want to release anything on cd, for some reason.

I'm sorry, but that's just pretentious.

Also, you can always hook up your tape player to the line-in of your computer and record the tracks in Audacity or somesuch, if you want MP3 copies.
Last edited by Vermintide at Jul 11, 2009,
I love the first 20 seconds of Deathless Ascension...it all goes downhill for me there though

Rotten Flesh Crucifix is great though...slow and brutal, but fast in all the right places
Quote by Vermintide
I'm sorry, but that's just pretentious.

Also, you can always hook up your tape player to the line-in of your computer and record the tracks in Audacity or somesuch, if you want MP3 copies.

Yeah I really dont get it either! Haha I wouldnt have a clue how to do that, I think il just play it at home, no big deal. I dont get people's gripes about the vocals, I think they sit quite well....
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
CRUCIAMENTUM (Uk) - MLP (NOTE: This MLP will feature all new material, it is NOT the demo pressed on vinyl. There will be a CD version of this MLP later which will also include the demo songs as a bonus.)

Nuclear Winter Records delivers the goods once again! Expect this in a few months...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
So stoked!,one of the best new true Death Metal bands by far.This and the new Antediluvian(not sure when it's coming out though) will be some of the best of 2011.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Awright! About time I got my teeth sunk in, been procrastinating over going beyond the 'the songs on myspace are pretty kewl' stage with this band.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Id like to see the demo tracks added on maybe the B side of the EP... they definitely deserve to be pressed on something other than tape, much and all as I do love the format.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
That would probably explain why I didn't buy anything after the first discovery, haha
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
In one sense I admire the dedication to the tradition of old demo tape death metal - but given the depth of their sound, a cd or vinyl would do them much more justice. Plus, my tape player only works whenever it feels like it!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
There's nothing wrong with cd's imo.As long as physical copies of music still exsists i'm happy.Though from my own experience,i would say that tapes are way easier to make then cd's.I love that people respect all the original ideas of the underground,but might as well just do all three formats.
Quote by Steve08

Last edited by Riffmast at Nov 30, 2010,
vinyl is too hard to self-release

ON TOPIC:A Cruciamentum MLP with NEW SONGS will be released by Nuclear Winter Records sometime soon
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I'll have to keep a lookout for that, Convocation... is class, though I really don't play it as much as i should.
Quote by andyscoot
I'll have to keep a lookout for that, Convocation... is class, though I really don't play it as much as i should.

you have Convocations? Can I get a dub?
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
I wish i had it on tape, i just mean play in general. Got it on PC, sorry man.
it's all good, I heard they were going to repress it anyways
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
This band has sparked my interest, and I know of a place where I can find a copy of one of their demos. I'll keep them in mind. Sounds like early Incantation fused with some Profanatica demos plus tin can drums.
Glance into my eyes
and see the darkest shadows dancing
Playing in the desert of my life
Burning, -
and my soul is descending...

New mlp is being recorded currently.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
I wish Convocations was twince as long.
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Haha yeah I always find that with short demos - although it really does whet the appetite for more! I prefer when bands release eps or short albums only. Really keeps the interest ticking over.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
It would suck if they release an album that isn't as good as the demos though, like what happened with Prosanctus Inferi
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
Quote by The Wildchild
It would suck if they release an album that isn't as good as the demos though, like what happened with Prosanctus Inferi
I read that they're gonna rerelease the Convocations demo on Cd and 7". Should be awesome.
Quote by severed-metal

last.fm
Quote by The Wildchild

I quite like Pandemonic...... actually, kind of a hit or miss release though,sometimes i listen and it' the filthiest,most disgusting thing ever,other times i just stop and put on the demo.

This is excellent news,one of the best new dm bands around.
Quote by Steve08

nevermind, I'll just get them both

Well, I just realised that one of them goes for 17 minutes and the other is only one song, which is on the 17 minute one.

I feel silly.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Apr 28, 2011,