(tl;dr on bottom)

Alright, so this morning, not too long ago actually, I was doin some chores. My official job was to wash out the trash can, so i went outside and turned on the water, trash can in hand. I saw that there was a small pair of eyes in the shed, and sure enough, the kittens were trapped in the shed, so i thought i'd let them out, i was doing a good deed!
Yeah!

So on my way the shed I had to pass the garage, no biggie, its just hot outside, or so i thought...
All of a sudden, i hear -bzzzzzzzzz-
*aw fffuuuu*
-in an instant, there is a wasp attached to the back of my ear!
reflex tells me to brush the wasp off and get away from the offending insect,
but with a small burst of adrenaline, i do this, in overdrive.
So i'm now flying past the back of the garage with said wasp on my ear, trying to slap it off, and looking like a rampaging idiot in the process.
but my efforts were in vain.
*sting*
...!
GAAAAAaHHHHHH!!!!! (yes, complete with the 'g')

the damage was done, it won the battle.
so now i'm running in circles cursing and screaming like a madman,

[expletive]!
you stupid son of a [expletive]!
i'm gonna murder your whole [expletive] family!

i was pissed to say the least.
so i decided to retreat and form a plan of action..

they say revenge is best served up cold, or in this case,
canned and foamy...

they never had a chance.

tl;dr: went to save kittens from locked shed, got stung in the ear.
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Pics!!!!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
See, this is why I'm deathly afraid of wasps. Be lucky you didn't get stung twice, those mofos can sting you more than once.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by PlaguePlaymate
See, this is why I'm deathly afraid of wasps. Be lucky you didn't get stung twice, those mofos can sting you more than once.

Don't I know it...

When I was a youngster, I was walking in the wooded bit behind my parent's pub. Stepped through some leaves. Then my foot went through the leaves. Underneath this leaf patch was a hole. This hole was inhabited by a large wasp nest. Within the next 5 minutes I was chased away from the nest by these wasps and had in excess of 100 stings to my neck.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't I know it...

When I was a youngster, I was walking in the wooded bit behind my parent's pub. Stepped through some leaves. Then my foot went through the leaves. Underneath this leaf patch was a hole. This hole was inhabited by a large wasp nest. Within the next 5 minutes I was chased away from the nest by these wasps and had in excess of 100 stings to my neck.

ouuuch

i hate the bastards, but they are pretty ****in easy to kill. even with your hands.

obviously not in a big horde, but one on one i'm pretty confident of victory
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't I know it...

That is literally my worst nightmare.
Up The Boro!
there was a thing on the news the other day about a dude that got rushed to hospital with over 200 stings all over his body, I immediately though cool then felt guilty.
that's the same story pretty much when i was first stung.
i had to go to the E.R. for all the stings
Free at last! Free at last! God Almighty FREE AT LAST!
I Pan-Tallica
Once I was mowing the lawn and I mowed over a ground nest and those f*ckers were all over me, so I ran as fast as I could back to my house (which wasn't far from the area I mowed at), and I could say I got about 25 stings. Next day I killed those SOBs. Let's just say that bug poison can be your friend at times.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
i swung at one with a three foot metal pole. i hit his buddy but he stug me on the wrist.... in a vain
Cool Story Bro!!!
also ben but call me chimmy

gentlemen thread, the group

Quote by dawginator
Oh rather? I say, you GentleNinja skills are most epic my good man! If it weren't for you, I would be speaking French!
Oh wait...

i slayed napoleon
You should bee more careful next time.

Wasps terrify me. I'm afraid of needles and flying insects. Horrible Combination. I've never been stung though.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Last edited by vanshaya at Jul 10, 2009,
Last summer this hornet kept hanging around my house, and it was about 2" long. I am terrified of those things
Up The Boro!
oh also there was a nest under my neighbors porch so we ripped the deck off them i let em have it with a lighter and a can of axe
Cool Story Bro!!!

Quote by dawginator
Oh rather? I say, you GentleNinja skills are most epic my good man! If it weren't for you, I would be speaking French!
Oh wait...

i slayed napoleon
Doooon't Eeevaaah Truuust!!! Doon't Eevaaaah Trust A Neeedlee!! It Liies!
Lies It"s All Leis I Tellz You!!! Kill It With Fire!!!!!!!!!!
Cool Story Bro!!!

Quote by dawginator
Oh wait...

i slayed napoleon
I once got one of these motherfuckers down my shirt.

5 bites, itchy back for weeks.
Quote by Nexium
Pics!!!!

Oh, pictures of him and the wasp.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Don't I know it...

My hand found one of those wasp nest holes...when I was little
quiet a few stings to my hand
haven't been stung since but it's because I run like crazy whenever wasps are around
You should get adblock. I never get that wasp after installing it.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
my friend was stung by a hornet and was paralysed for 2 months... funny stuff

You're a good friend.