Page 1 of 3
Ok, I have a really cute pair of heels, but I can't wear them. I just can't WALK in them! For long, anyway. Also in my house there are tiles and wooden boards, when I walk in them it's EXTREMELY loud. so my questions are:
1. How do you walk in high heels? (tips? experiences?)
2. Am I putting too much weight in to each step (why is it so LOUD)
3. Do you guys ('cause I know that majority of you are) really care what kind of shoes girls wear?

PS I'm not fat, so don't say that's why my walking is so loud.
ok you all want proof im not fat.. *sigh*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfoo_vwUzbw youtube vid of me and a friend dancing around. I'm the one in the pooh bear head.
A lot fo people said the don't care what girls have on their feet. One guy said he liked flats This is probably a bad question to ask you guys.. which ones should I wear to the party.
here are the heels

hear are the flats
Last edited by mdwallin at Jul 10, 2009,
I don't care what girls have on their feet, as long as they spell 'heels' properly.
RULE BRITANNIA
1. I don't
2. I really cannot help you there.
3. Not really, but girls like shoes, and there's no point complaining about it because a man cannot win that battle.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Well, speaking as a guy, I can't give any advice for the first two. As for if I care what shoes a girl wears, not entirely. Most girls I'm around wear sandals and only wear heels if it's a formal occasion (funeral, wedding, graduation, ect), but I find heels kinda sexy (I always like tall chicks).
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Quote by mdwallin
Ok, I have a really cute pair of heels, but I can't wear them. I just can't WALK in them! For long, anyway. Also in my house there are tiles and wooden boards, when I walk in them it's EXTREMELY loud. so my questions are:
1. How do you walk in high heels? (tips? experiences?)
2. Am I putting too much weight in to each step (why is it so LOUD)
3. Do you guys ('cause I know that majority of you are) really care what kind of shoes girls wear?

PS I'm not fat, so don't say that's why my walking is so loud.

obviously most of us are guys...how the hell are we supposed to know how we walk in high heels? Or how much weight to put on. But my opinion, high heels should only be worn for special occasions (Weddings, proms, other dances, graduations, any other formal events). Sneakers or flipflops are more appropriate for casual wear.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
Asking the pit for girl help, are you for heel?

next time, heel know better
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
Asking the pit for girl help, are you for heel?

there ARE a few girls about.. I think?

and to you guys who don't care what girls wear on their feet.. I thought heels were sexy to ya'll and you think we're confusing!

I'm hoping someone can give advice on the FIRST question :P
Quote by mdwallin
there ARE a few girls about.. I think?

and to you guys who don't care what girls wear on their feet.. I thought heels were sexy to ya'll and you think we're confusing!

I'm hoping someone can give advice on the FIRST question :P

MonsterTip: don't listen to what magazines, TV and your mom tells you about guys.
TS, expect +several hundred profile views.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
TS, your profile indicates that you are in fact a glowing dog. This might be the problem; your average dog is not really suited to stilletos.
Quote by Bluestribute
I tried to walk in them once. Put your weight on your fingers

lol, my FINGERS?!
I don't plan on doing too many hand stands in them..
I will try my toes, thanks for the tip
Quote by webbtje
TS, your profile indicates that you are in fact a glowing dog. This might be the problem; your average dog is not really suited to stilletos.

I guess I will get a few more profile views.
sorry, there are no pictures of me up there, just my eyes
Why the hell are you asking a bunch of lads how to walk in high heels. It's as if you're calling us all closet transvestites - are you calling me a closet transvestite young lady?
Quote by LordBishek
Why the hell are you asking a bunch of lads how to walk in high heels. It's as if you're calling us all closet transvestites - are you calling me a closet transvestite young lady?

See I heard you're actually Eddie Izzard.
Quote by LordBishek

I'm afraid TS is only one NOT calling you a closet tranny, my indian friend
Quote by LordBishek

I'm not one to judge..

great music taste, Kakki King rocks!
I do not car what shoes a girl wears.

or what kinds of clothes.

Any thing fashion really.
Well, girls who wear heels just scream out "look at how sexy I am" with their looks to me, and to most guys, I think. Thing is, I don't like that type of girls I prefer the one's with sandals ;] But still, at the end of the day, shoes don't really matter, the person does.
Quote by Demon Wolf
next time, heel know better

Puns can be used if they rhyme... no?
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I'm afraid TS is only one NOT calling you a closet tranny, my indian friend

Harsh words coming from a gigantic pair of breasts

Quote by webbtje
See I heard you're actually Eddie Izzard.

Fuck you, feline

Quote by mdwallin
I'm not one to judge..

great music taste, Kaki King rocks!

And despite your unfounded inferred accusations that I wear a g-string, I slowly begin to warm to you because at least you have excellent taste in music
heel to toe heel to toe one foot in front of the other. i saw that on a movie so if its wrong dont blame me.

also how hard can it seriously be?
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by LordBishek
Harsh words coming from a gigantic pair of breasts

would you... like to touch?

*shoves LordBisheks face into breasts*

god I'd be a slutty chick
Quote by CoreysMonster
tbh, I think only closet homosexuals really care/notice what shoes a girl wears.

Yeah that's true, but you have to consider how good girls legs look when she's wearing high heels.
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
Yeah that's true, but you have to consider how good girls legs look when she's wearing high heels.

meh, I'm more of a boob man
There are no girls on the internet, if TS was a girl what the hell is she doing out of the kitchen?

/sexist comment

It depends on the girl for me who'll look sexy in heels. Some girls can pull them off, but if you have cankles and a mini skirt and a muffin top you need to cover your ass up.
Heels? I absolutely hate them.

I don't feel comfortable in them at all, plus I'm already tall, so with heels I feel like a giant
Quote by CoreysMonster
meh, I'm more of a boob man

same here.

and personally TS, i really couldnt care less about what shoes girls wear,as long as she is wearing shoes (i have a phobia of feet) ,and i deffinitely couldnt tell you how to walk in them
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I demand photographic evidence of your allegations that you are not, indeed, too fat to be walking in high heels.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
Quote by VANGELIS!
I demand photographic evidence of your allegations that you are not, indeed, too fat to be walking in high heels.

This.
Meh, last time I wore heels, they were extremely loud too, I thought I was doing something wrong :P
I hate them ahah
Quote by webbtje

lmfao sigged
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
High heels are damn annoying. You'll understand if you've seen snakes on a plane. They hurt my feet.. and i'm not bloody wearing them.

Don't try and look taller than you are, we like feeling extremely powerful and dominating.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Page 1 of 3