I'm looking to update from a roland 30 Cube and was looking for an Amp under $300.

The only thing it really needs is to be able to have alot of Gain and Distortion used.
Maybe a Vypyr, but with that price range there's nothing all that much better than a Cube 30X.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by Balmazer
Maybe a Vypyr, but with that price range there's nothing all that much better than a Cube 30X.

Hmmm, I'll look into it. I don't know, it just seems that I not getting the sound I could be getting. It seems (for me) that when I bought it I just wanted the affect of it for some reason.
Quote by unicornfist
Hmmm, I'll look into it. I don't know, it just seems that I not getting the sound I could be getting. It seems (for me) that when I bought it I just wanted the affect of it for some reason.

Yeah don't be seduced by fancy modelling and effects buy an amp for the sound quality
Possibly a used Valveking 112, but that might be a little over your pricerange.

You might want to save up more, at least another $200.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.