Im a huge fan of Clapton and Howlin' Wolf and Ive seen Clapton and Sumlin live many times (Ive met Sumlin a couple of times and hes a real cool guy!) Anyways I really really enjoyed your cover. That is very true to creams version of the song and your tone is very fitting. I can also hear the Howlin' Wolf influences there! Good job!

(Me and Mr Sumlin taken a few years ago)
Sounds good, just the guitar is a little too fuzzy. Sounds just like Cream though.
There be no shelter here.
Low quality recording due to recording with a PC microphone, pretty much kills the tone. Was running it on clean on 4, the point of natural break up. Sounded good to my ears but the mic ****ed it up ;x

Sick picture with Hubert man, I'd be stoked as if I met him haha, what was he like?
Quote by carmour
Low quality recording due to recording with a PC microphone, pretty much kills the tone. Was running it on clean on 4, the point of natural break up. Sounded good to my ears but the mic ****ed it up ;x

Sick picture with Hubert man, I'd be stoked as if I met him haha, what was he like?

He was a cool guy, he had alot of stories of growing up in the Delta and how hard life was and then he told me stories about how he would get in fist fights with Howlin' Wolf and stoires of Jimi Hendrix and Clapton it was pretty sick. He was extremely humble and a nice guy, hes really wise and street smart and a cool guy. He was really nice and offered to give me backstage passes to Crossroads in Chicago and wrote my info down. I never did get the passes but it was still cool and im not gonna complain, hes an awsome dude!
Last edited by ECisgod77 at Jul 10, 2009,
haha, hes an old dude he probably just forgot ;p

and wtf at fighting howlin wolf, that dude was a monster..