Not really. What do you play?

A Blackeart or a Laney VC15 would be WAY better.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
They have that amp at my old school, its not a metal amp at all. The cleans are quite nice though.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
You don't need a stack. Repeat that, you don't.

Get a combo, better value. For metal get a Bugera!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
You don't need a stack. Repeat that, you don't.

Get a combo, better value. For metal get a Bugera!

Yeah i've been looking at a Bugera 6262, which looks great. I'm not sure how much money can I spend right now.
dont get a bugeraa nooooo
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
dont get a bugeraa nooooo

Why nooooot?

I heard they sound great and don't have reliability issues anymore.
Last edited by WantsLesPaul at Jul 10, 2009,
^They do sound really good, but for punk and sometimes metal i would go with a Bugera 1990. They sound great for those styles! I play punk and grunge myself and am going to get one.

But all amps will have duds here and there. Find BeerChurch's profile and look at his blog, he has all the necessary fixes you need to do when you get one, although I'm not sure if that applies to the 1990. In any case, get some kind of extended warranty from the place you buy it at, and bias the tubes/tighten up screws when you get it. Should be good to go.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by CullenT
^They do sound really good, but for punk and sometimes metal i would go with a Bugera 1990. They sound great for those styles! I play punk and grunge myself and am going to get one.

But all amps will have duds here and there. Find BeerChurch's profile and look at his blog, he has all the necessary fixes you need to do when you get one, although I'm not sure if that applies to the 1990. In any case, get some kind of extended warranty from the place you buy it at, and bias the tubes/tighten up screws when you get it. Should be good to go.

I'd get bugera, But every store is out of stock.