something my band recorded that i just wanted to see what people thought of, sorry no vocals cause our vocalist quit right after we recorded the instruments. My bands name is Crash Wednesday

http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/crashwednesday/
Equipment
Carlo Robelli SG (Circa 1970's?)
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Master Switch/PowerSuppy
Boss Equalizer
Thanks for the crit on my songs mate.

Really cool, good work! I can imagine it with a singer, it'd sound really good.

The guitar solos are a bit too loud, and I think they should also be panned a bit more evenly rather than just right.

I really like 3:20 into 3:35 (how you change to clean then distorted), but I think the distorted guitar is a little too quiet, or the clean is a little too loud.

4:40 to 4:45 could sound a bit cleaner I think. Also, you should maybe get rid of the big ending, or get rid of the clean guitar part before it.

Other than that it's a good catchy song, nice work.
Sounds good. I like the change ups and breakdowns a lot. Could use a bit of fine tuning on the quality of it, but that's nothing to worry about. I like the sound, and with the right singer it'd sound much better. Good luck finding one.

I'm not sure if my genre of music is your cup of tea, but a friend and I do ambient works and experimental music. Check it out if you think you'd be interested.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1158918
Overall I really liked it. The song had a very interesting arrangement that held my attention even with out vocals. Once you find a new singer I'm sure it will be even better. I have to agree with BGSM on his comment about 3:20 to 3:35 it has a very cool effect but I'd turn down the clean part a little. I couldn't pick out a bass line. Not sure if there isn't one, if it was to soft in the mix, or if my computer speakers are just to crappy for me to hear it, but I think a bass line would really fill out the song and give in a more unified feel. The only other thing I noticed was a lot of the transitions in the song felt off to me, some how not quite smooth. Again a bass line might help with that, and the vocals could make a world of difference. Great work though and keep at it. The song was interesting, dynamic, and an enjoyable listen.

I'd appreciate your feedback on my work. Links in sig.
Reminds me of the early 90's, some of the best modern rock came out of the 90's. I think it sounds great, if it had a singer then i think it could be played on the radio. I agree with BGSM about the clean being too loud, I would level it out, I also knoticed during the solos that someones playing with the volume. And when you come out of the distortion I would let it hang while the clean comes in, then click off the distortion when it fades.
yeah sorry guys about the volumes and the mixing, we recorded at our college for free and it was a kids project on multitracking and he did freakin awful. Yes there is an INCREDIBLE bass line but the volumes are too low on the bass and my guitar. the lead guitar is too high on the cleans and solos sorry. but thanks guys sooo much keep the comments comin.
Equipment
Carlo Robelli SG (Circa 1970's?)
Fender H.O.T. Amp
Yamaha G100-212-III
Ibanez Thrashmetal Pedal
Ibanez Flanger Pedal
Boss Master Switch/PowerSuppy
Boss Equalizer
yea i catch bits n pieces of the bassline and it sounds pretty nice. this song would be so epic with vocals though. definitely a nice 90's feel

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/MattsRichardson/
or you could check out my band (in sig)
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████