Poll Options
View poll results: is it possible
no it isnt
26 19%
yes it is
109 81%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 2
I had a heated discussion with a female friend the other day who told me I had gotten totally fat. Now I've put on a little weight, but I'm still comfortable with myself. I mean I'm still self-confident and think I'm awesome (j/k)
She kept on telling me how it's impossible to like yourself unless you have a six-pack.

now I don't think people who are morbidly obese can feel good about themselves, because they get tons of medical problems with their weight.
however, I believe it is possible for people of all shapes and sizes to feel good about themselves as long as they're healthy.
discuss
of course, did you never see that forum of people that wanted to be like 400lbs +
and really thought they were attractive?
dreaming of being bed ridden and not being able to move etc etc
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Obese people. I don't see how in hell they could. Slightly overweight people, yes. Look, I run 5 miles a day and workout and I don't have a six pack. Most professional athletes don't have a six pack. You're friend said something really dumb there.
Your friend is shallow.

/Thread.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
If chocolate cake makes you happy TS, then you can eat your cake and be content with yourself.

Until you run out of cake.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I'm not skinny, but my legs are really muscular. Now to get my torso like that . . .

Though I can flex my boobies. It shows too which means there has gotta be some muscle there, right? Please say I'm not flexing fat
Damn it sucks being fat. Everybody is either like "You fat-**** go run on a tread-mill!" or "Oh, you poor fat, fat, man... how can live with yourself like this."
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by OnlyIbanez12
Obese people. I don't see how in hell they could. Slightly overweight people, yes. Look, I run 5 miles a day and workout and I don't have a six pack. Most professional athletes don't have a six pack. You're friend said something really dumb there.

Exactly. You don't get a six-pack from working out and doing a thousand crunches. You get a six pack from having a high metabolism.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Yea, but some shouldn't be. My freind is pretty chubby (not super obese) and is pretty happy. I mean, he's not like to the point where he has jelly rolls on his legs and stuff, just a little chubbby. the ones that shouldn't be are the ones that are like really fat and still think their hot...
Quote by dotheFlop
Same. What I do is wear skinny jeans, then a really baggy shirt- it looks like I'm some muscular guy who's making a fashion statement

I wear shorts. Not to show off my legs, but because my legs get so hot. Even in the winter only shorts. I have decided the muscle keeps them warm

Or something.
i think you should be content wit yourself...

i hate guys who bitch about there dicks...
piasses me off.... my dick is like a...
it isn't get over it. im happy with my 7 incher. may not be te biggest but it's mine

MrEdit: i overshared didn't I?
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
im 10 pounds underweight And I don't have a 6 pack. i honestly dont know how people do it but w/e who cares.
well, i didnt mind being fat, but definitely not content.

thats why 1 yr ago. i started getting active., played football, started paying attention to to nutrients, lean proteins and OATS 'N' SQUATZ.

now im 6'1 233 pounds . i used to be 225 when i was fat.
all that fat went bye-bye. i can curl 70 lb dumbbells.

a lot can happen in 1 yr man.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Quote by magnus_maximus
Not really. You just said you're above average length but below average weight.

i thought that was below average?
w/e i don't care about mah size... it's "how you use it"
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Aaron0612
Exactly. You don't get a six-pack from working out and doing a thousand crunches. You get a six pack from having a high metabolism.

Your retarded. Everyone has a six pack (to a point), the problem is that most people have too much weight around their waist to see it.

I have a six-pack, I tried the sit-up thing for like 2 years with no results, I had to lose the weight first. You have to cut weight to see it. 90% diet and 10% cardio.

Seriously though, the outbreak of obese people (not just overweight) and type-2 diabetes can be blamed solely on America's reliance on high fructose corn syrup... ITS IN ****ING EVERYTHING and its horrible for you. I bet if people just cut that out of their diets they'd cut a lot of weight.
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Of course you can, tell her friend that she is a shallow bitch.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Aaron0612

I've got a really high metabolism, but I don't have a six pack.
Quote by shanchett99
well, i didnt mind being fat, but definitely not content.

thats why 1 yr ago. i started getting active., played football, started paying attention to to nutrients, lean proteins and OATS 'N' SQUATZ.

now im 6'1 233 pounds . i used to be 225 when i was fat.
all that fat went bye-bye. i can curl 70 lb dumbbells.

a lot can happen in 1 yr man.

right on dude there's hope for anyone!
"You can drink an ugly chick hot, but you can’t drink a fat chick skinny."

Fender: HSS Stratocaster

Modulus: 1991 Q5

Peavey:158BASS
Marshall: MG30FDX
Acoustic: B200
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
i think you should be content wit yourself...

i hate guys who bitch about there dicks...
piasses me off.... my dick is like a...
it isn't get over it. im happy with my 7 incher. may not be te biggest but it's mine

MrEdit: i overshared didn't I?

LOL, you're so happy with it that you felt the need to say "MY DICK IS SLIGHTLY LARGER THAN AVERAGE" on the internet? What a load of crap.

Anyway Ryan, I think anyone can be content with themselves, so long as they are happy about their health and appearance I don't think it really matters whether they fit the "accepted norm" for sexiness. I don't like six packs myself, they are a bit meh. I don't mind if a guy is a little bit chubby, it's kinda cute.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by magnus_maximus
The average for a white bloke is 6.5'', or for a black man 6.1'' according to the Sex thread. You're fairly well endowed.

Wow. I just realised what I've done.

im first nation's lol

And at the guy above me, no i thought it was below average...
Quote by Eliyahu

Quote by TheReverend724

Quote by thanksgiving

Viscara (my band)
LOL

What the girl is saying is irrelevant. If you feel good, smack dat hoe and tell her to suck ya cack.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by gizmodious
Your retarded. Everyone has a six pack (to a point), the problem is that most people have too much weight around their waist to see it.

I have a six-pack, I tried the sit-up thing for like 2 years with no results, I had to lose the weight first. You have to cut weight to see it. 90% diet and 10% cardio.

Seriously though, the outbreak of obese people (not just overweight) and type-2 diabetes can be blamed solely on America's reliance on high fructose corn syrup... ITS IN ****ING EVERYTHING and its horrible for you. I bet if people just cut that out of their diets they'd cut a lot of weight.
No, he's right. Genetics has a lot to do with having a six pack. Like take this for example, Lebron James in in better shape than you and me right? Okay, so people always say how he's ripped and the most athletic person in basketball, and possibly sports all together. Well guess what, if you see a picture of him after he rips off his jersey or something, no six pack will be found, yet all he does is workout and run. It's a lot of genetics.
Last edited by OnlyIbanez12 at Jul 10, 2009,
You've got those fat girls in denial, so yeah. They think they're just drop-dead gorgeous, but in truth, they make me want to drop dead for other reasons.

edit: However, I used to be fat, and I was by no means content with myself. It's all in perspective, yo. Now I'm shallow and not afraid to admit it.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Jul 10, 2009,
Your friend is ridiculously shallow. You base your opinion of yourself based upon how you react to yourself and those around you react to yourself, with the relative weighting to each of those assigned according to personal preference. There is no universal standard, and most people certainly don't walk around with six packs. Certainly many people do not necessarily find six packs attractive. Your friend is a shallow fool, slap her with your tits and tell her to STFU.
I know a fat kid who's pretty happy pointing out everybody else's flaws.

It's probably some insecurity thing though.
Quote by gizmodious

That's what I said. You need to lose the weight. Obviously I was exaggerating when I said having a high-metabolism is the only way to get a six-pack/lose weight, but it sure damn helps.

No need to get so aggressive.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

I have 3 fat rolls and a snail trail, it might look like a six-pack from a distance.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
ur a fat mess and u should be put down!!!!

just kidding.of course fat people can be happy with their voluptuousness
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Jul 10, 2009,
Fat people are more aware of themselves because they are overweight.

But it is possible if the fat person has a "I don't give a fuck what you think about me" attitude.
DeVillains!
It is possible to be content and overweight. Shame I'm not content...

I used to have a six pack, then I stopped tae-kwon-do and kept eating the same amount I was while exercising almost everyday of the week. Needless to say I now have a keg. I'm gunna start exercising again and sort my diet out. Then once I'm in shape I will just keep it in check

Edit: Not that I'm saying I need a six pack again to be in shape, I'm just gunna flatten out my stomache
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Last edited by Vendetta16 at Jul 10, 2009,
At this point in my life, I couldn't get fat even if I wanted to. I rarely exercise and eat tons of food all day. I'm 6'0 and weigh 135 lbs. Stick men ftw?!?!

No but really, it's ridiculous to obsess over self-appearance so much. I don't see any reason why a slightly overweight person couldn't be content with him/herself. Obese people on the other hand, seriously have to worry about medical issues besides physical appearance. Anyone who thinks a six-pack is necessary to look good is extremely shallow and not worth hanging out with.
Quote by Ylasto
Fat people are more aware of themselves because they are overweight.

But it is possible if the fat person has a "I don't give a fuck what you think about me" attitude.

Which I believe is the common attitude in black chicks, or at least what Chris Rock tells me
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
yes. fat people can be happy with themselves. not everyone will but it's not impossible. what a weird question...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Last edited by konfyouzd at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by Funky_Fresh91
Which I believe is the common attitude in black chicks, or at least what Chris Rock tells me

so ignorant...
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
i thought that was below average?
w/e i don't care about mah size... it's "how you use it"

Average is 5 inches.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Bluestribute
I'm not skinny, but my legs are really muscular. Now to get my torso like that . . .

Though I can flex my boobies. It shows too which means there has gotta be some muscle there, right? Please say I'm not flexing fat

this is exactly me.
Page 1 of 2