The dude that plays Crabbe got arrested for Marijuana possession and also I think he was growing some.

You know, one of the fat slytherins? I hope this is new news
It might be news, but who cares?
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I bet he was in Slytherin.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Yes those movies do depend on him after all. He has been carrying the rest of the cast since Chamber Of Secrets.
Yeah he was important. He is one of Malfvoys henchmen. The ones who ate the cupcakes in one of the movies. He has an important role, but not many lines
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Yes those movies do depend on him after all. He has been carrying the rest of the cast since Chamber Of Secrets.

He probably could carry them, he's a big lad.
Hello, mother leopard. I have your cub. You must protect her, but that will be expensive. 10,000 cola nuts, wrapped in brown paper. Midnight, behind the box. I'll be the hyena, you'll see.
Dude I bet he could grow some bad ass **** with his magic. This is why I loved Slytherin. I bet Harry regrets going with Gryffindor.

You're aware Dumbledore died, I'm pretty sure Dumbledore had a more important role, and they easily replaced him.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Last edited by tayroar at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by tayroar
Dude I bet he could grow some bad ass **** with his magic. This is why I loved Slytherin. I bet Harry regrets going with Gryffindor.

You're aware Dumbledore died, I'm pretty sure Dumbledore had a more important role, and they easily replaced him.

Yeah, because he's not some fat kid who can look good in tights.
Quote by Bluestribute
Yeah he was important. He is one of Malfvoys henchmen. The ones who ate the cupcakes in one of the movies. He has an important role, but not many lines

Pff. He's just some fat fuck. There are fat fucks all over the place.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding

Fat ****ing is a dime an hour.

I mean, uh, fat ****s are a dime a dozen?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I remember wearing Barry Trotter which is a parody book of Harry Potter and they had a magical wizard pipe which takes the shape of the smoker and they had magical wizard weed where you could get high and it refills on it's own
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
I remember wearing Barry Trotter which is a parody book of Harry Potter and they had a magical wizard pipe which takes the shape of the smoker and they had magical wizard weed where you could get high and it refills on it's own

I read that. It's one of the worst books I've ever read.
Quote by webbtje
I read that. It's one of the worst books I've ever read.

I agree. It is like Bored Of The Rings except... not hilarious.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
I feel so lonely . . . trying to post new from a foreign country only to be told who cares about the fact guy with a squashed face and looks good in tights and a cape. All European fat guys look good in tights in capes. Plus, it's old news anyways. I'm only trying to help

Now I need some damn smileys
Quote by Demon Wolf
I agree. It is like Bored Of The Rings except... not hilarious.

Indeed. Bored of the Rings was, surprisingly enough, very funny.
Quote by webbtje
Indeed. Bored of the Rings was, surprisingly enough, very funny.

It was also made in 1969.

In his hand he carried an ancient and trusty weapon, called by the elves a Browning semi-automatic.

or...

The voice belonged to a man, a stranger to the boggies of the Bag Eye, a stranger they had understandably overlooked because of his rather ordinary black cape, black chain mail, black mace, black dirk, and perfectly normal red glowing fires where his eyes should have been.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
"The pot was allegedly being grown under powerful hydroponic lights, right next to Waylett's Playstation and his DJ decks."

lol I didn't know they made hydroponic lights...
The Soddit is also a good read, not quite on parr with Bored Of the Rings, but close
i hate it when fat people toke.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by leeb rocks
10 points from slytherin.

haha well played sir
Jackson DKMG Dinky, Ibanez RG 7321, Ibanez RG 350EX
Bugera 6262-212 (120 watt), Line 6 Spider lll (30 watt)

Pearl Forum Series Drums
Sabian B8 Cymbals (ride, hi-hats, 3x crash, splash)
Quote by whalepudding

i lol'd.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Not like he's an important character. Did he even have lines in the last movie?

In the books he doesn't even talk until Deathly Hallows.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Old news, Crabbe dies anyway and is only in it for one scene, him and Goyle are basically the same character anyway.

Oh those naughty Slytherins.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/04/08/2009-04-08_harry_potter_actor_.html

No link, no thread. Harry Pothead?

That's some good journalism right there.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown