Living in Ireland? Committed blasphemy? That'll be 25000 euros please.

My grandma moved from Ireland.

What the **** is wrong with you man?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Now where's Ur all sh$t to tell us how Ireland is so much better than the UK.

I can't imagine anyone would seriously be charged with it though.
Quote by magnus_maximus

(Note; I'm half (or 1/3rd) Irish, so I can rip them because my maw's Irish. But if anyone else gets cheeky... )

1/3 Irish... 2/3 Scottish. Right to pisstake: denied!
Quote by magnus_maximus

(Note; I'm half (or 1/3rd) Irish, so I can rip them because my maw's Irish. But if anyone else gets cheeky... )

You'd get drunk at us?

>>
<<

Please don't kill me if you happen to be in the IRA
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by magnus_maximus

Same here. We should start a club for people with Irish mothers.
can be prosecuted for saying that Allah is a moon god, or for drawing a picture of Mohammed, or for saying that Islam is a violent religion which breeds terrorists.

'You sure that's not Mohammed?'

'No no it's a dragon...'

'Really?'

'yeah..'
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by magnus_maximus

how can you be 1/3rd irish? wouldn't it be 1/2 or 1/4?
Quote by PhillyHendrix
I was thinking the same thing when I posted it!!

E-cookie for you! *Hands chicubswill an E-cookie*
Quote by tayroar
You'd get drunk at us?

>>
<<

Please don't kill me if you happen to be in the IRA

I think the IRA are looking for people with a little more patriotic credentials than: "Yeah, I'm a third Irish!"
I remember there being a thread on this a while ago. It's pretty insane. Doubt that any of it will really be enforced, but it's still utterly appalling. And what is considered "blasphemous matter" anyway? It's very vague.
It will be impossible to enforce.

IMPOSSIBLE.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Those silly Irish, always trying to push their drunk ideals on people.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Haha Sure you're not an Irish t'urd?
This story is pretty old but it coincided with the word FECK being declared a non-swearword. Thank feck for that. Now can someone tell me how to get my 6yo to curb the tendency to say sh*t at everything?
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

As the risen lord I am very happy to see that blasphemers are being punished at last.
Did you guys even read the text of the legislation? It's just increasing on laws against defamation of people of any religion or their religious beliefs. The word choice of blasphemy is really poor.
Quote by magnus_maximus
Jesus Christ, for God's sake, shut the Hell up.

I declare, with Allah the Moon God as my witness, I will punish you for this
Last edited by aaciseric at Jul 10, 2009,
An Irish Atheist group are going to make an incredibly blasphemous statement tomorrow that is intended to gravely offend people of all religious faiths so that they will be prosecuted and then can have the law struck down. It's unconstitutional, unclear and the EU courts will never stand over it. The only reason it passed is because Dermot Aherne (our Justice minister) is a moron and the government rushed the bill through so they could go on their holidays.

Jesus Christ was a limp wristed ****** moron and everyone who follows his religion is a retard.
I dare them to prosecute me.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by Ur all $h1t
An Irish Atheist group are going to make an incredibly blasphemous statement tomorrow that is intended to gravely offend people of all religious faiths so that they will be prosecuted and then can have the law struck down. It's unconstitutional, unclear and the EU courts will never stand over it. The only reason it passed is because Dermot Aherne (our Justice minister) is a moron and the government rushed the bill through so they could go on their holidays.

Link plz. If I can give my support in any way, I will.
Quote by LordBishek
Link plz. If I can give my support in any way, I will.

http://blasphemy.ie/

The law now only has to pass through Seanad before being signed into law by President. It is scheduled for 10.30 am tomorrow morning in the Seanad. The Atheist Ireland AGM will plan a response to this blasphemy law, between 2-5pm this Saturday in Wynns Hotel Dublin. Members of the public are welcome to attend. Please attend, and also invite anyone you think might be interested in campaigning for an ethical and secular Ireland.

This law won't last, everyone here knows it which is why no-one's worried.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
This law actually makes me more likely to slag religions in public places.
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
This law actually makes me more likely to slag religions in public places.

Same here. I'm tempted to get a box to stand on in Henry's Street while seeing how loudly I can shout blasphemous stuff.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Same here. I'm tempted to get a box to stand on in Henry's Street while seeing how loudly I can shout blasphemous stuff.

I'd join you if I wasn't stuck in Notts