Winds of Plauge
DYING FETUS
Born of Osirus
Origin
Beneath the Massacre
After the Burial
Decripit Birth
Blackguard

So yea I just wanted to share my excitement with UG...
Quote by entity0009
You'd rather be able able to blow yourself than have extra protection for your soft abdominal organs?

"I've been listening to Lamb of God for a while now, there not even grindcore!"

Ibanez RG5EX1 <- MINE!
Ibanez RG7321 <- Saving for
lucky bugger, that looks awesome.
Have fun

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by HxCida
WOO!!!! SUMMER ****IN SLAUGHTER!!!!
Dude it's gonna ****in rock
it's in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
heres the bands that are playing

Necrophagist
Suffocation
Ensiferum
Darkest Hour
Winds of Plauge
DYING FETUS
Born of Osirus
Origin
Beneath the Massacre
After the Burial

Decripit Birth
Blackguard

So yea I just wanted to share my excitement with UG...

Shame about all the terrible bands I took the liberty of bolding. And it's OSIRIS ffs.

By the way, there's a metal forum, use it. In fact, if you'd just searched 'summer slaughter' you'd have found a nice big thread there already.
Am I the only person who's been offered to play The Rave multiple times and declined each time?
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
born of osiris is far from a terrible band, earlier this year i went to see darkest hour with them opening (i had never heard of them before this) and they were MUCH better without a doubt
Quote by Bjorney
born of osiris is far from a terrible band, earlier this year i went to see darkest hour with them opening (i had never heard of them before this) and they were MUCH better without a doubt

If I wanted to hear an hour of chugging I'd head to the pub.
How come you always see these no name bands playing at some festival and people seem to know all of them?
There be no shelter here.
Deathcore, it really does sound all the same to me.

Ensiferum and Necrophagist are the only thing that i whent for. But ****ing Ensiferum didnt play at the first show.
Well I really just want to see Necrophagist and Dying Fetus, the other bands are just a bonus...
Quote by entity0009
You'd rather be able able to blow yourself than have extra protection for your soft abdominal organs?

"I've been listening to Lamb of God for a while now, there not even grindcore!"

Ibanez RG5EX1 <- MINE!
Ibanez RG7321 <- Saving for
Can you do me a favor, and tell me what time Ensiferum plays at? I'm working the day it comes by me, and if I can't get there in time to see them, it's not worth the ticket for me (cause I'd only see 1-2 bands haha). Thanks man!
Quote by Versailles_X
That might be the worst line up i've ever seen.

Haven't you seen the Mayhem Festival or Warped Tour lineups? They're at least a million times worse.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall