ijustwishi
43 IQ
i already posted this in the tab request section but considering this is the hardcore section of the forum i though i'd try here too. anyway, is there any chance anyone would be willing to tab out the song Look My Way by Madball. i know it's a simple song but i just do not have the time to tab it out by ear right now. i need to know this song here really soon. i would REALLY appreciate it.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
find someone you know who knows the song, will be much easier
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
ijustwishi
43 IQ
yeah, it definitely would. i just don't know anyone who knows the song at all. i might just have to try and find the time, i guess.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
dude, that would probably take me like 10 seconds to tab out. madball just uses powerchords. its can't be that hard just quit being lazy.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
he's right, madball is pretty easy to play/tab
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
ijustwishi
43 IQ
well if it would take you probably 10 seconds to tab out, then why don't you go ahead and take 10 seconds to do it for me? laziness isn't really a factor here.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
DIY, man.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Bignose
I'm just doin my job here
127 IQ
Haven't heard the song but most of the time I just figure it out by ear.

HOWEVER - if you're going to do this, I've got an idea i've been wanting to try out for some time. Have you ever used the sound editing program Audacity? It's a free download. One of it's utilities is a tempo editor - effectively you can make songs faster or slower without stretching them too bad... I've only used it to speed up some sludge metal for ****s and giggles... try slowing some songs down to see how it goes.