oh yes! the new wah day has arrived!!!

lets get started, it only took 2 days to arrive from amazon, thats pretty awesome.

oooh whats this?

ahh **** it's a poorly disguised DS-1!!! nooo!

just kidding!

switchless on/off ftmfw

So,i officially love this thing. it's incredibly tweak-able. i'm getting some funky feedback because of my power source, but i'll have to get over that for now untill i can get something better.

I wish it had a tiny bit larger physical sweep, but besides that im totally happy. Its MUCH MUCH MUCH better than the dunlop, i owned one for about 3 weeks and now i'm sure this is a better wah, it bypasses better, it feels better, and it plays better.

Good purchase.

oh yeah, that DS-1 has been modded with my own designs, it sounds fucking sweet.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
Last edited by conor1148 at Jul 10, 2009,
The Bad Horsie 2 is teh sexz

HNWD!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Nice foot!
Congratulations!!!! And good on you for attempting to make it epic with the DS1 in there

HNWD

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
oh it is so teh sex, i love how it snaps back at me if i take my foot off to quick.

i like my bitches feisty

Quote by jc349
Nice foot!
Congratulations!!!! And good on you for attempting to make it epic with the DS1 in there

HNWD

well, that ds-1 is epic, its more of a booster/overdrive now. i love it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

I liked the tremonti wah better but i you like it then HNPD!
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by gstacey1
I liked the tremonti wah better but i you like it then HNPD!

it didnt like cleans the way i like it, to each their own
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

HNWD!

I swear I'm getting one of those ASAP. Just curious, do you have it set to immediately turn on/off or do you use the delay thing?
Quote by ChrisBW
HNWD!

I swear I'm getting one of those ASAP. Just curious, do you have it set to immediately turn on/off or do you use the delay thing?

i didnt even know i could change that :0

mine didnt even come with a manual or anything, its brand new too

edit- went to their site, i knew it was already set up to a slight delay, i may turn it down just a little, not all the way (its adjustable)
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Last edited by conor1148 at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by conor1148
i didnt even know i could change that :0

mine didnt even come with a manual or anything, its brand new too

The f? That's weird. I think I read you have to open it to change it, but it's just like turning a screw or something simple. I thought I read it comes with it set to have the delay?
Pinky toe=phukking LONG

Love that wah, I will admit I like the Tremonti better but that's really good as well.

HNWD!
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
Quote by TheJem
Pinky toe=phukking LONG

Love that wah, I will admit I like the Tremonti better but that's really good as well.

HNWD!

whats worse, how long it is? or that it lays completely on its side?
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

You have a dead ladybug shell on your carpet Which btw is in DESPERATE need of shampooing.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
vai fan by any chance?
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a dead ladybug shell on your carpet Which btw is in DESPERATE need of shampooing.

lmao thanks, ill get right on that

Quote by Robino_Ibanez
vai fan by any chance?

yes, but i bought the wah because i went and tried it liked it better than the tremoniti, the jemini was out of impulse though
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.