Page 1 of 2
Since the past week, I've been dreaming about this red-haired girl (who I've never met nor seen in my life) every night in my dreams. Nothing sexual or racy, just as if we were friends. The setting usually differ: a school, a park, a concert, etc.

Is my subconsience telling me something? Does this have anything to do in my life?
<.<

>.>

Fap.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Dude, I've had this. It was about some girl who walked into my kitchen and started kissing me. Then started babysitting me. Then I decided she was my perfect soul mate and that I should go out and find her. It wasn't recurring though, so I didn't get to see any tits or ass.
Evolution 101

Get down Moses - part another sea,
Carve another tablet out of L.S.D.
Anybody ever seen the movie When Nietzsche Wept?

I'm reminded of that o_o
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
It's telling you that gingers are truly lovely and beautiful. More so than all others.

Well, just the girls.
Sending a dummy to my God.

Two Words: Charlie Brown

If you laugh at this I get to have sex with you.
Click here to see the most beautiful guitar imaginable.
Quote by Jeltz
Sukman_Jr: Going on a trip to Finmark in Norway is a bad idea aswell! Beware of Nazi-zombies!
It's not uncommon, could be a lucid dream?
That's a dream in which you are conscious(right?).
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
i've had dreams about people that i didn't know before and ended up meeting them eventually but nothing significant has really come from it yet. maybe it's just someone that you've seen around but never really consciously took note of...?
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
Quote by Lord Mudkipz
It was Hayley Williams from Paramore

No one famous, just a regular person.. I think.
I must of had dreams about some younger girls in my school, because when I see them, It's almost as though I know them and recognise them from talking or something

also it's weird how dreams we're girls are really clingy are piss annoying, yet I never get experience it in real life..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

find her, marry her, write script, make movie, get rich
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Its Freddie. He's going to kill you. YOU NEED TO STOP SLEEPING IMMEDIATELY
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Quote by LordPino
It's not uncommon, could be a lucid dream?
That's a dream in which you are conscious(right?).

UNconscious
You have to of seen her face at one point in your life, or else you wouldn't be able to dream about her. Your mind can't make faces up.
She is you, in your previous life, but she was murdered, and now you'll dream about her until you come to terms with the fact that she's really you.

/Metropolis
I've had similar dreams, where I knew all the details of this girl and everything, then I wake up and think "I know. . noone like that".

What's even worse is when I dream I'm with a girl I like, wake up thinking it's real...then realise it isn't

Quote by BenRaah
She is you, in your previous life, but she was murdered, and now you'll dream about her until you come to terms with the fact that she's really you.

/Metropolis

TS, your name isn't really Nicholas, by chance?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You have gingervitis.

This cracked me up

On topic: It could be a ghost who's diving into your dreams? Or better, it could be a girl who you have a telepathic bond with and she's ALSO dreaming about you at the same time you see her in your sleep.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Its a vampire trying to influence your thoughts in your sleep. Now you'll be ok to her when she presents herself so the feeding will be much easier for her.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
What's even worse is when I dream I'm with a girl I like, wake up thinking it's real...then realise it isn't

Been there, done that.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by GODhimself37
Its Freddie. He's going to kill you. YOU NEED TO STOP SLEEPING IMMEDIATELY

i lol'd
Mmm I have the same dreams.. it always ends up with me falling off a cliff though
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I had a dream about a girl too today... maybe its the national "Dream About A Girl-Day" ???

However this topic is now bout ->
Quote by Bamitchell
So you have possible wang cancer and your on drugs? PWNT.

"Money Can't Buy Life" - Bob Marley
Quote by element166
I had a dream about a girl too today... maybe its the national "Dream About A Girl-Day" ???

No it's not.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by element166

What ever happened to the secret Llama forum?
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread
What ever happened to the secret Llama forum?

It's dead.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by element166

Leave.

Just leave.
Quote by DirtyMakik
It's dead.

I thought so when it kept failing to load but you never know, it could still be secrety active.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I've had similar dreams, where I knew all the details of this girl and everything, then I wake up and think "I know. . noone like that".

When I was 10 I read harry potter for a couple hours, fell asleep reading it, and when I woke up I though I was Harry Potter.
Josh, you never told me about this! Gah, I would've dyed my hair a vibrant red color again in high hopes to scare you.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.
Last edited by Jenneh. at Jul 10, 2009,
Quote by Rhoads_1096
When I was 10 I read harry potter for a couple hours, fell asleep reading it, and when I woke up I though I was Harry Potter.

I hope you realised your mistake before you tried to get royalties from JK Rowling?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
I had a dream Anakin Skywalker threw his lightsabre at me and killed me

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Page 1 of 2