Page 1 of 2
I bet the people who invented swine flu are sitting in their comfy chairs right now laughing at us for underestimating the almight power of swine flu...

BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTERS!
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
In my local paper, it said someone died from it. So, I'm fucked, guys.
yeah a 'healthy' elderly person is somewhat different from a healthy person in their prime. I might add that this swine flu thing is bs. I think its over hyped bigstyle. If this **** was dangerous it would be just like the swine flu outbreak in 1918 which took 21 million lives in its first FOUR MONTHS!

This swine flu on the other hand appears to suck ass and ppl should quit ****ting bricks.
Quote by MikeyP90
yeah a 'healthy' elderly person is somewhat different from a healthy person in their prime. I might add that this swine flu thing is bs. I think its over hyped bigstyle. If this **** was dangerous it would be just like the swine flu outbreak in 1918 which took 21 million lives in its first FOUR MONTHS!

This swine flu on the other hand appears to suck ass and ppl should quit ****ting bricks.

Don't jinx it man.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by ctb
In my local paper, it said someone died from it. So, I'm fucked, guys.

I dont think paper can kill you
God i wish this swine flu ****e would go away. NORMAL flu kills thousands of people, and just because it's a 'new' strain, the news in panicing over deaths barely in double digits...
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
God i wish this swine flu ****e would go away. NORMAL flu kills thousands of people, and just because it's a 'new' strain, the news in panicing over deaths barely in double digits...

In the autumn 5000 people will die and everyone will still be like 'what is the problem normal flu kills much more'
I remember when they predicted that 5 million people could die from swine flu, good times.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
lets just forget about the swine flu... mmmmmmkay?
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by MattsRichardson
lets just forget about the swine flu... mmmmmmkay?

It wont forget about us!!! ok!! We need to go on the offensive if we want to defeat this desease.
Quote by isabiggles
I bet the people who invented swine flu are sitting in their comfy chairs right now laughing at us for underestimating the almight power of swine flu...

BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTERS!

Pig's don't sit in chairs...
Quote by isabiggles
I remember when they predicted that 5 million people could die from swine flu, good times.

Quote by MikeyP90

Um no. Don't spew nonsense like that. The 1918 flu only killed about 400 when it first appeared in the spring before more or less dissapearing in the summer. Then in the Autumn a more deadly strain emerged and killed 40 million.

Trust me. There's a good reason that the professionals are worried by this.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Oh God I hope that's a joke...

It was created...It was Avian Flu, Human Flu and 2 Kinds of Swine flu. The odds of those 4 kinds of flu mutating and joing in nature is astronomical. Thus it was created...but the flu wont kill you...its the vaccines that will kill you.
Quote by Quantonyne
It was created...It was Avian Flu, Human Flu and 2 Kinds of Swine flu. The odds of those 4 kinds of flu mutating and joing in nature is astronomical. Thus it was created...but the flu wont kill you...its the vaccines that will kill you.

I laugh at you all because I'll be one of the first people to get the vaccine for it.

PSN ID: ArranP
ROFL leeb_rocks!!
Say hi

Playing: Sleeping Dogs, FIFA 13, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2
Reading: The Hobbit

Watching: How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, 24

Listening: Muse - The 2nd Law
Guys, I live 3 miles away from that Hospital .

I might catch it [and I have mild asthma ]
FFUUUUUUU-
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by leeb rocks
Um no. Don't spew nonsense like that. The 1918 flu only killed about 400 when it first appeared in the spring before more or less dissapearing in the summer. Then in the Autumn a more deadly strain emerged and killed 40 million.

Trust me. There's a good reason that the professionals are worried by this.

'um' my 'nonsense' figures were from a Bill Bryson book btw so its not as if i just conjured them myself

My point which u may have missed was that this strain is evidently weak sauce and that its not a real threat to actual healthy people. Show us a considerable number of 'killed' actual healthy people THEN this current swine flu is actually worth worrying over.
Canvey Island?

Isn't that where the first bird flu death was in 1953?

I thought Birmingham was the swine flu capital anyway
Quote by MikeyP90
yIf this **** was dangerous it would be just like the swine flu outbreak in 1918 which took 21 million lives in its first FOUR MONTHS!

You're an idiot in many, many ways.

Learn something about the state of the world in 1918, compare it to today, then think why 50 million people world wide were killed by it. Also, it wasn't Swine Flu either.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Jackolas
*Keep Calm and Carry On*

Precisely my thoughts.

Happy Birthday, too.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Pig's don't sit in chairs...

You also can't get swine flu from pigs nor did it originate from pigs and pigs only.
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Maidenfan066
You also can't get swine flu from pigs nor did it originate from pigs and pigs only.

How did it first get into humans?
Has anyone heard? The virus has evolved further and it can be spread through the internet now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by isabiggles
And 1 million would die of bird flu. Last year. Awful.
Quote by leeb rocks

That picture gets me every ****ing time

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by rockonth
How did it first get into humans?

(I'm not trying to start a "who knows more about everything" fight so please don't take it that way. I'm just going off what I've read and heard about the swine flu outbreak)

But I believe the swine flu "outbreak" was caused by a mutated strain of influenza A that is very SIMILAR to the flu that is common among swine (the one that isn't transferrable to humans).
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Page 1 of 2