Anyone else use this software?

GearBox is a piece of software that comes with the Line 6 toneport soundboard. It basically simulates a real amp.. and you are given loads of different amps, effects and cabs to choose from.

I love my toneport, much better than using a real amp for me. Since I only play for fun at home. I have a lot of different guitar sounds available and it only takes a split second to change from one to another! And it only cost me about $200.

A "tone" is a saved setting of amp, cab and effects.. so basically I have a Mastodon tone, an Opeth tone a Porcupine Tree tone etc.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone else use this software, and have any good metal tones to share?

I can upload all my tones if anyone's interested. I've got a good crunchy/soft Mastodon sound that I'm especially happy with.
It's a good piece of kit but yer... wrong forum I think.

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
I have a Guitar Port. Same thing, except everything is done through their software that you install on your computer. I used to like using it. Haven't used it in a while though.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I have it. I get a good metal sound with the JCM800 model with the Classic distortion, some EQ, and the noise gate.
Can you only record guitar with it, or can you synthesise guitar too?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Sure, here are all my tones (just extract them to your /tones folder)

The quality varies heavily though, but some of them should be decent. Feel free to share yours as well.
Attachments:
whaletones.zip
I had to experience to using this software before. It was a very nice software, I was happy to use this software and with this software I had lots of work in it.