is orange rocker 30 a copy of vox ac30??

please read this:
heres an interview with tom delonge(blink 182/angels and aiwaves)

DELONGE :You know, I have all these guitars and amps that I’ve bought. But it always comes down to the one guitar I have from Gibson, my signature model ES-333. And I use a Vox AC30 and Fender Twin in stereo; I’ve tried other things but I always end up with those two. There’s no better sound, I guess—although I do have a 1x12 Orange combo amp. I don’t know the model but it’s ****ing awesome. It’s like their version of the AC30. I’ve used that a few times, too.

can you tell me which orange amp Tom Delonge has??

i think its oranger rocker 30? what do you think?
Lol, funny thread
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
No, Orange amps are all original designs. Tom just has no clue what he is talking about.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
probably an old Orange

or that ^
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
AD30. Not Rocker 30.

The AD30 is similar, but still pretty off. way closer than the rocker though.
Last edited by guitarted at Jul 10, 2009,
i think there are only 2 orange combo amps that has 1x12 speaker- orange tiny terror and orange rocker 30...

i didnt mean orange made a copy of ac 30, i mean they made a similar amp, its class a, and has 30 w too...
and tom said its just their version of ac30...he didnt say its a copy
haha yah i'm pretty sure the orange was an original design.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
it might be an ad15, but tom delonge is wrong. kinda sounds like it, but not a copy
Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a shit?

he knows what he's talking bout... he didnt say its a copy, he said its like their version of ac30, its just his opinion...
i just want to know the model of that orange combo...
AD 5? i dunno
but i remember i just read something today about the ad30 being oranges version of the ac30...
Probably an AD30 or Rocker 30.

The AD30 DOES come in a 1x12.
Last edited by al112987 at Jul 10, 2009,
Cobra Kai never dies!

Strike first strike hard no mercy sir!

-the way of the First
LOL yes! I love that part, classic film throughout, too bad the sequels had to come along.
Quote by scream92
i think there are only 2 orange combo amps that has 1x12 speaker- orange tiny terror and orange rocker 30...

i didnt mean orange made a copy of ac 30, i mean they made a similar amp, its class a, and has 30 w too...
and tom said its just their version of ac30...he didnt say its a copy

the AC30 isn't actually class A anyway, it's class AB. I read somewhere that the AD30 was based on the AC30 but as people have said it doesn't come in a 1x12. As for the Rocker 30 which is a 1x12, it sounds nothing like the AC30 really
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
if it's anything it's the AD30. from an AD30HTC owner, it's not super far off. it's not exactly the same by any means, but it isn't super far off and can pull off AC30 tones.