Quote by Hetfieldjr
its pretty awesome, i like your tone, what tuning is that?

drop C i need figure out a churos and an ending for it, maybe a solo section and who know maybe my first decent song
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
It's good, but it doesn't really go together. The beginning is like one of those kind of inspiring riffs I guess and then it just goes to dark heavy metal drop C stuff. And when you first started playing it was a little off with the beat. I think you should've added a snare or something there so it sounds a little better.

It wasn't bad, just pointing out things I noticed. Also the harmonic at the end isn't bad. Maybe you could add a little slide down from the 12th and then play an open C (e string, but since you said it's dropped) and then it would sound complete.
There be no shelter here.
Quote by courtkid1012
It's good, but it doesn't really go together. The beginning is like one of those kind of inspiring riffs I guess and then it just goes to dark heavy metal drop C stuff. And when you first started playing it was a little off with the beat. I think you should've added a snare or something there so it sounds a little better.

It wasn't bad, just pointing out things I noticed. Also the harmonic at the end isn't bad. Maybe you could add a little slide down from the 12th and then play an open C (e string, but since you said it's dropped) and then it would sound complete.

i agree but if i had a drum it would be different like a military snare roll at the intro would go i think
This is a MotherFxcking Invatation
hey i think its a pretty heavy track, although a bit too short as it def needs a couple more components such as maybe a verse- bridge- chorus type thing. also for drums if you send me a sound file without drums and tell me what the tempo is, id be glad to make a drum part for it (I have drum kit from hell and superior drummer 2.0) Id be willing to do this as for some strange reason i enjoy programming drums and id be willing to give you some quality drums. anyways you didnt say crit for crit so im not expecting one but if you want to crit my song heres the link.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20679871#post20679871
thats insane im not into heaps heavy stuff but this is awesom. I find the start sounds like a metal version of a blink 182 song but that all good

I just listend to all your originals and they do seem to have some punk rock type of sound behind them, very original
Last edited by zstuchalot at Jul 12, 2009,